Gym pet hates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treadmill changing from miles to km. 9 out of 10 times I get to treadmill and its ok but now and then the treadmill is in km's and I dont know how to change it back. I know exactly what speed I run at and how long for etc with mph, but when its in km's it throws me. I calculate what it should be in mph but my mind just doesnt feel right :lol:

Earphones not working when getting to gym. I go through about 4 pairs of earphones per year, keep breaking for some reason. Went for cardio session today and earphones were fucked, hard to give my all when having to listen to the quiet shit music in gym.

Having to talk to somebody when high on pre-workout. I am buzzing on my pre-workout and feeling good after fest few sets then someone never seen for while comes over to talk. Then after chat you have lost the buzz.

Excessively hairy people who wear vests

Farting your way through 10 reps

Groups of lads, snapchat central

Tubby gym workers telling me what to do

Excessively hairy people who wear vests

Farting your way through 10 reps

Groups of lads, snapchat central

Tubby gym workers telling me what to do
This. Luckily at my gym its got canny clientele in from 6:30am till 4pm, between 4pm and 9pm its full of geordie shore lads.

Read through all of this thread and am guilty of occassionally going as a group of 3 - apart from that i'm alright :)

As someone who has a big focus on getting my form right it really annoys me seeing charvers (in particular) doing bad form really quickly and walking away as if they're beasts.

Read through all of this thread and am guilty of occassionally going as a group of 3 - apart from that i'm alright :)

As someone who has a big focus on getting my form right it really annoys me seeing charvers (in particular) doing bad form really quickly and walking away as if they're beasts.

Why does it annoy you more if they are a charver instead of say... A 18 year old gothic virgin who benches 10kg?

On the subject of people working in groups, when you get 2 people working out side by side on identical machines (e.g. seated row/lat pulldown etc) and resting at the same time rather than taking turns on one machine. Even if you're using different weights/seat height it takes about 2 seconds to change it on a machine.

don't worry they'll not be walking at all if they keep it up, then they can claim diasability and double their dole:lol:

people, who even though they are putting plates back , end up putting the lighter plates on the rack first , so if your looking for a 5 you firstly have to unload the rack for eg of x2 25's a 20 and a 15

and people who whilst your squatting decide to go on the opposite side of the frame and start doing pullups and making pathetic little sounds 3 foot in front of your face while your trying not to let the barbell bend you in half

It's just a numbers game innit ?

3,000 people a month, 500 go to the toilet before the gym, 200 take a shit, 50 don't wash afterwards, 10 of them have shit on their fingers/hands.

... and you're right, there's tons more "other" material on those bars, out of those 3,000 monthly visitors how many don't wash after a workout then go and eat a sandwich for dinner :eek:
They dont build up into a super army :lol:

Pretty much everything and everywhere will have cock germs.

people, who even though they are putting plates back , end up putting the lighter plates on the rack first , so if your looking for a 5 you firstly have to unload the rack for eg of x2 25's a 20 and a 15

and people who whilst your squatting decide to go on the opposite side of the frame and start doing pullups and making pathetic little sounds 3 foot in front of your face while your trying not to let the barbell bend you in half

f***ing hell. People do that?! :lol:

I'd rack the bar and punch them right in the gut whilst they're mid pull up.

Near the dumbbell racks where i train there's probably room for 3 people at a time and more to the side but you always get an inconsiderate prick pull a bench over to within an inch of the racks and block the whole area, can't even grab the weights you want until they've finished their set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back