Gym pet hates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal trainers standing on/ sitting on/ blocking equipment next to the person they are with.

don't know if its a hate really but I cant believe how quickly all the people who signed up in January have left :lol: my first year using a gym so I haven't experienced it before but I literally only seen the regulars this week and not a single new person

Personal trainers standing on/ sitting on/ blocking equipment next to the person they are with.

don't know if its a hate really but I cant believe how quickly all the people who signed up in January have left :lol: my first year using a gym so I haven't experienced it before but I literally only seen the regulars this week and not a single new person
6 weeks is usually the limit. another small peak in the summer of a couple of women coming in to walk on the treadmill 10 mins at a time two days before their summer holidays and thats your lot.:lol: Shame really though

6 weeks is usually the limit. another small peak in the summer of a couple of women coming in to walk on the treadmill 10 mins at a time two days before their summer holidays and thats your lot.:lol: Shame really though

I dont understand it, I found the hardest part actually signing up and learning the equipment after that I started to relax and not worry about the people around me thought (realized they couldn't care less)... after that going to the gym was easy.

Still means I dont have to share equipment!

Aye I created a thread bemoaning how busy it was, fast forward 4 weeks and it's business as usual, all the "new year, new me" people have quit

It's just a numbers game innit ?

3,000 people a month, 500 go to the toilet before the gym, 200 take a shit, 50 don't wash afterwards, 10 of them have shit on their fingers/hands.

... and you're right, there's tons more "other" material on those bars, out of those 3,000 monthly visitors how many don't wash after a workout then go and eat a sandwich for dinner :eek:
Ever since I caught ringworm from the manky gym I used to attend in Castletown in the late 90's, I never touch any part of my face, arms, or owt else, when training. As soon as I've finished I go into the bogs and scrub my hands

My only real problem is people that think super-setting is an excuse to take up too much space/equipment by themselves, at a time when it's clearly relatively busy.

And personal trainers that think that, by virtue of being a personal trainer, they can take up half of the gym and its equipment for their one client.

A lad in our gym last night had x1 of the 10 lb dumb-bells and x1 of the 12 lb dumb-bells and both were on the floor next to him when I asked for one of them to make up the other one that was on the dumb-bell rack.

He was 'between' sets as is usually the case. Some people spend more time arseing around, on the phone, talking than actually doing anything. They must think that by being at the gym for 2 hours that they can do 10 mins of actual activity.

As soon as I exit the changing room and walk to the lifting area, my headphones go in and I don't take them out for fuck all until I'm finished
I lip- read when motherfuckers ask if I'm using 'that bench'

blokes sitting on machines just pissin about with their phones for 20 minutes.... taking selfies in the gym.....

both witnessed today

The same wankers who'll brag about being in the gym for a couple of hrs a session....basically 50minutes actually doing something and the rest of the time f***ing about!

Women lying on the mats chatting when there are none available for people who actually want to do something.

Any fucker who sits on a machine using their phone and staggers their reps over a 40 minute period.

Mondays @ Pure Gym - have made the fucker my rest / running day now as it is ridiculously busy there. No problem any other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back