Guardian Football Weekly - Scottish Expert Ewan Murray

He said Bealo left Rangers in a mess and Clemont had sorted them out
They’ve already won a cup under him and look like they could beat Brenda to the title
Not sure what he’s said that is inaccurate

Looks a small change in fortunes based on Beales win percentage but in reality it’s a massive step up by clement

Everything the rangers fans pointed out about his failings up here is happening again here the narrow tactics

He said Bealo left Rangers in a mess and Clemont had sorted them out
They’ve already won a cup under him and look like they could beat Brenda to the title
Not sure what he’s said that is inaccurate
People don't like hearing/reading negative things about the club.

I don't agree with that notion If you are unsuccessful it should automatically rule you out of another job. Players and managers can have bad times and bounce back. When recruiting you have to look at the bigger picture and make a holistic decision.

Not saying we should have hired him, I'm talking in general.
There are no guarantees in football and your hypothesis is correct. I mean look at when we all wanted Martin O,Neil for many years after how well he did elsewhere or dare I say David Moyes who was equally impressive at Everton. Sometimes with players or managers there is just a natural fit or there isn’t. Beale wasn’t my choice and I have voiced my opinion on that initially, but have come round to the idea he is our manager and he needs support he really does which enhances the chances that he can have success here, which is surely what we all want.

Back