Guaranteed defeat coming Saturday

Here we go for another ride on the bones of our arses with Phil Poundland Parkinson
‘Poundland Parkinson’ shouldn’t laugh but :lol:

I agree this weekend will be tough. Wycombe are going great at the moment and we’ve had an unsettled week. Shame we couldn’t get the manager in quicker during the international break.

Parky hasn’t had much time to gel with the players and make any kind of effect for Saturday.

Well if we're that fucked may as well play Wyke in goal and McLaughlin up front. Nothing to lose :rolleyes:

Glass half full people, life's a lot more enjoyable.

It's going to be an interesting game. Ainsworth would likely want to prove a point to our owners that they made the wrong choice. Parkinson however hasn't really had time to assess his players but will want to avoid a defeat on his first start as our manager. It wouldn't surprise me if Parkinson sets the lads up defensively and comes away with a draw.

Hope we do win I just can’t see it. I’ll back the new gaffer but I still don’t agree with his appointment. Too late now so just got to get on with it.

I'm by no means a happy clapper. But the amount of pants pissing on here is embarrassing. We've got no money, we're going to get beat, Parkinson is shite, Donald's a con man, takeover is off. At this moment in time none of us don't know a thing. Just calm down eh?
Try telling this to those people at 6pm Saturday if we get beat !!

Back