Guaranteed defeat coming Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycombe 17/10

Excellent odds.

hardly ever bet but honestly thinking of putting £50 on that and paying for my night out down there. i can't see anything other than an easy home win after bolton and lincoln away, it'll be too little too late for any new manager boost we might have had

hardly ever bet but honestly thinking of putting £50 on that and paying for my night out down there. i can't see anything other than an easy home win after bolton and lincoln away, it'll be too little too late for any new manager boost we might have had
£85 profit from £50.. Decent tbh. I fully expect a defeat.

I honestly don't even think they'll risk giving the manager the match tbh. Let's just say it's Parkinson and he's announced tonight, I have a feeling they'll say he's getting to know the team, will watch Saturday's game and take over after.

Wycombe are a decent side, a win against us wouldn't be a surprise. The last thing they'll want for an unpopular appointment is for his first game to be a defeat, to a team with another manager who was on the shortlist. Imo they'll want the easier, on paper, Tranmere at home to be his first

I honestly don't even think they'll risk giving the manager the match tbh. Let's just say it's Parkinson and he's announced tonight, I have a feeling they'll say he's getting to know the team, will watch Saturday's game and take over after.

Wycombe are a decent side, a win against us wouldn't be a surprise. The last thing they'll want for an unpopular appointment is for his first game to be a defeat, to a team with another manager who was on the shortlist. Imo they'll want the easier, on paper, Tranmere at home to be his first

exactly what i've been saying since last tuesday, essentially writing off another game. then tuesday comes and we struggle, and it will be because he has only had 1 session with the players, then we go to shrewsbury who could quite easily be above us in the table by then.

this all needed sorting out by last weekend and given us the best chance of taking 9 points from these 3 games, and genuinely turning the season round.

i've got a bad feeling about all of this.

still buzzing for wycombe away on saturday though

Absolutely right gg

So should i bother going down then or just stay in the pub? Also, whats the score and first scorer and i'll lump on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back