GTA V out 17/09

All over that. GTA 4 and F1 2012 traded in!

Good lad. I had nowt worth trading in so keeping my pre-order as it is.

Class pic here, a still from the supercar chase from the gameplay vid. A bit blurry like:

Logon or register to see this image

I think it's a Zonda-type in the blue, Koenigsegg CCXR-type in the orange.

I'm gonna Top Gear that shit from the top of Mount Chiliad.

Last edited:
Are you after the cheapest or somewhere that guarantees the game to be delivered on the day of release?

The cheapest I ever saw it was for £34 and that was from a company called 2game.com. That price has gone up since though but they've always delivered pre-orders days early, although I doubt it will be the case for GTA as R* have a habit of ensuring retailers don't break the street date.

Gamestop are technically doing it the cheapest at £4.97:

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/ :lol:

good lad!!! gamestop deals topper. ordered.

looks amazing and certainly a step up from the good but not great gta 4, hope it lives up to the hype

This this game looks a lot more gun. The last one got boring very quickly IMO, not enough to do and I thought the city was a shite setting.

Yeah the city in GTA4 was shite. If you played the game a lot you noticed that was always dull, cloudy and shit weather. The sun hardly shone. I know the point of the game was to have a gritty setting but it was miles worse than the warm, beautiful feel-good Vice City.

Yeah the city in GTA4 was shite. If you played the game a lot you noticed that was always dull, cloudy and shit weather. The sun hardly shone. I know the point of the game was to have a gritty setting but it was miles worse than the warm, beautiful feel-good Vice City.

True, the streets felt very compact too as if you were closed in. I know thats the norm for New York but much prefer the variety with San Andreas.

Can't wait for this game.

True, the streets felt very compact too as if you were closed in. I know thats the norm for New York but much prefer the variety with San Andreas.

Can't wait for this game.
I of course meant fun, not gun! :lol: I agree about the city, they tried to make the story serious(ish) and gritty so the city reflected that. I didn't even complete the game, I got too bored of it and ended up selling it.

Online could be a laugh if we can get a few posters off here together.

I of course meant fun, not gun! :lol: I agree about the city, they tried to make the story serious(ish) and gritty so the city reflected that. I didn't even complete the game, I got too bored of it and ended up selling it.

Online could be a laugh if we can get a few posters off here together.

The online is what I am looking forward to a lot. Just endless pissing about and killing the random players and hear them cry over the headset.

GTA 4 is quality online. The tits in the choppers and the tank-type vehicle can get a bit annoying like. My tactic is use the semtex to stick to cars and blow them up, have that you fuckers!

Can't wait for GTA 5 like.

This this game looks a lot more gun. The last one got boring very quickly IMO, not enough to do and I thought the city was a shite setting.

yeah seemed to take a step back from san andreas, can understand to a certain degree with a new engine but really didnt get into it

Are you after the cheapest or somewhere that guarantees the game to be delivered on the day of release?

The cheapest I ever saw it was for £34 and that was from a company called 2game.com. That price has gone up since though but they've always delivered pre-orders days early, although I doubt it will be the case for GTA as R* have a habit of ensuring retailers don't break the street date.

Gamestop are technically doing it the cheapest at £4.97:

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/ :lol:

Cheers for that, definitely gonna do that.

Bought a new pc earlier in the year, noticed rockstarr have "supposedly" hired or want to hire someone to port games to pc, but am i fuck waiting for that :lol: so ps3 it is then.

But i hope that means a red dead port in the future, would be great to see that on pc

Constantly watched videos & interviews of this game

It's the only game where I'm genuinely looking forward to, midnight release the lot!

Just over 2 months away!!

Back