GTA V out 17/09

Simply Games is about 4 quid dearer than Shopto but I've been tempted to pre order from them as I've used them more recently, and I got games before the release date with them. It's been a while since I've pre ordered with Shopto so don't know if they're still as reliable for dispatching games early

Bastard Xbox just rroded, hardly used it in last couple of years. I'll have to wait for PC release. Anyone know if any places in sunder land can fix them?

Started GTA4 last night to get me in the mood. It's got me much more excited for GTA:V cos there's so much I wish I could of done on 4 and will get the chance to on 5.

4 is still good mind, but it's overrated because everyone got caught up in its own hype.

Me too. One thing that pisses me off on gta is the cars.

There's never much variation. Take the super cars for example, you come across one finally, say an infernus, then suddenly that's all there is driving around.

Make it more random.

f***ing hell, I have started them again as well :lol:
Playing through the lost and damned at the minute
Then the gay tony one (the best one, shame it was too short)

Bastard Xbox just rroded, hardly used it in last couple of years. I'll have to wait for PC release. Anyone know if any places in sunder land can fix them?

You can get a preowned slim 250gb xbox for £99 from game, 89.99 if you use this promo code CLOUDJUL13 might be worth doing this than paying to get it repaired.

Back