GTA V out 17/09

Pleased about the Xbox version being 2 discs but only one needed to play. I was worried it would be like LA Noire and you'd be switching discs now and then

Aye it's gonna be class. GTA4 was only 6.5gb fully installed which means GTAV gonna be a huge game. Will have to free up 16gb on my HDD though as I'll install both discs.

read people mentioning "installs" ...

does this mean you need to have a Xbox with hard-drive/storage device, or can I play it on a Xbox Slim

Will GTA V be out for PS4 as soon as the new PS comes out? Because if GTA V is available when the PS4 comes out, I'll probably wait for the new gen version instead of getting it for my 360.

read people mentioning "installs" ...

does this mean you need to have a Xbox with hard-drive/storage device, or can I play it on a Xbox Slim

Aye will need at least 8gb spare, however you can install onto a USB so I've been told so if you have one spare lying around that should do the trick.

Will GTA V be out for PS4 as soon as the new PS comes out? Because if GTA V is available when the PS4 comes out, I'll probably wait for the new gen version instead of getting it for my 360.

So far Rockstar have said it's only for current gen consoles, however I suspect that eventually they will bring it out on next gen even sold as digital download because I think there will be enough demand for it. Of course that doesn't mean they will do it for next gen, it just makes financial sense, to me, to bring it out next gen too.

I would just get it for current gen, then if they do release it for next gen wait for the GOTY edition later in the year.

Aye will need at least 8gb spare, however you can install onto a USB so I've been told so if you have one spare lying around that should do the trick.

So far Rockstar have said it's only for current gen consoles, however I suspect that eventually they will bring it out on next gen even sold as digital download because I think there will be enough demand for it. Of course that doesn't mean they will do it for next gen, it just makes financial sense, to me, to bring it out next gen too.

I would just get it for current gen, then if they do release it for next gen wait for the GOTY edition later in the year.

Cheers for the information, I think I'll just keep me 360 for abit and get the PS4 at a later date.

Cheers for the information, I think I'll just keep me 360 for abit and get the PS4 at a later date.

Thats what I'm doing. Gives them time to sort out any software/hardware issues. In the mean time I'm tempted to upgrade my old Elite 360 to a Slim 360 as the Slims are canny cheap, even if it's to tide me over a few more years. Then go for a PS4 and hopefully if GTA5 is available get it on that platform.

Put a week holiday in at work for this. Looks amazing, the online looks nuts too.

That seriously looks f***ing class. I like to think I'm growing out of games but i'm so excited for this.

The hunting sounds fun!

Woah. I knew it looked good...but that takes the sexual piss. What a game! The mechanics that must have gone into being 3 characters at once all in different vantage points on the same mission. Looks cnuting class!

Back