GTA V out 17/09

Those who spin others out in races deserve to be botted to death by a killer whale.
Yeah I hate that, I also hate those just lurking at certain points to commit sabotage by nudging you off the course to your doom (which occasionally happens tbh).

might have somewhere, you get one with the earphones that came with the ps4 I think? I've not used it but I'll try and dig it out
Really enjoyed last night jimbo, looking forward to later fella anarl :cool:
My bro also can do the motorcycle gang stuff , so between that, the associate pick up and delivering and heists we will be nice and busy :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone playing this on PC? I ported from Xbox 360 > PS4 > PC.

Got CEO with Import/export warehouse and can play most nights after 10.

I'm already in RTGO crew

Yeah I hate that, I also hate those just lurking at certain points to commit sabotage by nudging you off the course to your doom (which occasionally happens tbh).

In this case an arsehole spun me right at the start of a stunt race leaving me stone dead last. I managed to battle back through the field and was 1st approaching the finishing line when the same fucker chose to spin me out again. 1st>5th, bastard :evil:

FWIW, I'm on Xbox One.

In this case an arsehole spun me right at the start of a stunt race leaving me stone dead last. I managed to battle back through the field and was 1st approaching the finishing line when the same fucker chose to spin me out again. 1st>5th, bastard :evil:

FWIW, I'm on Xbox One.
Nightmare, imagine how I felt when some twat decided to do that to me when I wasn't even first, I was 10th and the dick waited til I was making my way through the field and fucked me over - I think I ended up finishing last or possibly even a dnf :evil:.

Really enjoyed last night jimbo, looking forward to later fella anarl :cool:
My bro also can do the motorcycle gang stuff , so between that, the associate pick up and delivering and heists we will be nice and busy :lol:

Aye it was really good. We made a pretty f***ing lethal team:cool:

Nightmare, imagine how I felt when some twat decided to do that to me when I wasn't even first, I was 10th and the dick waited til I was making my way through the field and fucked me over - I think I ended up finishing last or possibly even a dnf :evil:.

Similar happened to me earlier. With catchup on this car was catching me near the end of the race so i tried to move over and let it through but they still felt the need to spin me out. Difference between 5th and 6th :lol:

Catchup is a total joke mind.

Back