GTA V out 17/09

Anyone still playing on this? Just got back into it, only playing online like. Started a fresh trying to do the heists but impossible to get anyone decent to do them with. Anyone still playing on Xbox one up for doing online heists? I’m in the crew on here

I had this exact same problem, only got it the other week when the price was slashed for Black Friday.

I just drive round aimlessly ☺️
Didnt realise I was on the first couple of missions with other online players, and then didnt know if I was in competition with them or if we were a team :lol:.

Then afterwards some random just started shooting me for no reason :lol:

I wonder if they'll put snow in again this year, or have they already? Haven't played it in ages.

Didnt realise I was on the first couple of missions with other online players, and then didnt know if I was in competition with them or if we were a team :lol:.

Then afterwards some random just started shooting me for no reason :lol:

That'll happen a lot tbh. In fact that's basically freemode to a tee :neutral:

Need to get your mates on and play some heists, races etc. as driving around the city shooting randoms quickly becomes stale imo.

That'll happen a lot tbh. In fact that's basically freemode to a tee :neutral:

Need to get your mates on and play some heists, races etc. as driving around the city shooting randoms quickly becomes stale imo.

I actually quite enjoy it and then having a random car chase or something. Then again I'm not bothered about dying in it. I'm stuck in one of the online missions to free a prisoner at the airport. Everyone I get paired with is f***ing useless*

* my story and I'm sticking to it

Back