GTA V out 17/09

Its a better game on the new gen like. I'm still astounded at the stupidity of some players mind. I did the Fleeca job earlier with someone who took nearly 20 minutes to do the hack before I quit, its basically just snake why do people find it as hard?! I gave him a second chance with me as driller and he ended up shooting one of the hostages in the bank. What a tool!

Problem I found with the jobs is if you work with a stranger, there's no reason for them to try. More often than not they just tit around and ruin the heist.

Problem I found with the jobs is if you work with a stranger, there's no reason for them to try. More often than not they just tit around and ruin the heist.

This guy was a low level I just genuinely think he was shite, it was his heist too! I've started with the import/export stuff, enjoyable and profitable so far!

Love stunt races but don't think much of the new ones. Then again its x2 RP and $$$ so can make $60k in a 10 min race

They're a great idea but they're only fun if its non contact, its always like a banger race at the start and everybody tries to spin eachother out

Love it me, I've been playing GTA5 online on my PS4 and often team up with my bro for jobs but we're struggling with the heists as it seems nobody wants to join in much with them (need 4 players). Pissed off as I have a heist room in my apartment but we may just have to just join others rather than me starting them off in my room.
It's good fun being an associate and doing jobs that way, even if it means I have to come out of passive mode (my armoured car definitely helps mind :cool:).
I also love the new stunt races, I often get DNF but I'll keep persevering :D.

Tbf even when the heists first came out it was difficult to find another couple of players for heists. Then when you did they were always a bit of a knob, probably why people don't play it much anymore if they haven't got three mates on.

Stunt racing was fun until you got into ones that purposefully weren't trying to race but just trying to ruin it for everyone else.

Summary: There's some right wankers online :neutral:

Love it me, I've been playing GTA5 online on my PS4 and often team up with my bro for jobs but we're struggling with the heists as it seems nobody wants to join in much with them (need 4 players). Pissed off as I have a heist room in my apartment but we may just have to just join others rather than me starting them off in my room.
It's good fun being an associate and doing jobs that way, even if it means I have to come out of passive mode (my armoured car definitely helps mind :cool:).
I also love the new stunt races, I often get DNF but I'll keep persevering :D.

What's your psn I'd?

Tbf even when the heists first came out it was difficult to find another couple of players for heists. Then when you did they were always a bit of a knob, probably why people don't play it much anymore if they haven't got three mates on.

Stunt racing was fun until you got into ones that purposefully weren't trying to race but just trying to ruin it for everyone else.

Summary: There's some right wankers online :neutral:
Do you want to play with me, my bro and girojim? If so send me a pm :D.

Might buy GTA again for online. I'm on PS4, any chances of joining you guys? :D
Aye, my crew has 3 of us now-need at least 1 more to join (you competent at driving and shooting I hope?:lol:) need folks with mics anarl so we can communicate :cool:).

I'm going to set up an smb crew on the rockstar social club, any interested parties can join. Once I get your addys we can add each other and have a friendly, competent collective to do heists and other shit :cool:.

You need to join our crew, me and my bro are serious players that want people to join us for heists and stuff, just need your addy fella.

This guy was a low level I just genuinely think he was shite, it was his heist too! I've started with the import/export stuff, enjoyable and profitable so far!
And your addy too.

Love stunt races but don't think much of the new ones. Then again its x2 RP and $$$ so can make $60k in a 10 min race
And your addy also.

Last edited:
Aye, my crew has 3 of us now-need at least 1 more to join (you competent at driving and shooting I hope?:lol:) need folks with mics anarl so we can communicate :cool:).

I'm going to set up an smb crew on the rockstar social club, any interested parties can join. Once I get your addys we can add each other and have a friendly, competent collective to do heists and other shit :cool:.

You need to join our crew, me and my bro are serious players that want people to join us for heists and stuff, just need your addy fella.

And your addy too.

And your addy also.
I'm pretty sure there is already a RTG group on RSC. Anyway, I'm Munkyheed (Xbox1)

And your addy too.

And your addy also.
There is already one set up with a couple of hundred on (just checked and its 350 :eek:) - I haven't been on in a while so not sure how active it is mind...

Sunderland RTG is the name, almost forgot to say.

There is already one set up with a couple of hundred on (just checked and its 350 :eek:) - I haven't been on in a while so not sure how active it is mind...

Sunderland RTG is the name, almost forgot to say.
I wonder if its active / folks still use it ? if not i could always set up a new one :D.

I'm pretty sure there is already a RTG group on RSC. Anyway, I'm Munkyheed (Xbox1)
Ah balls, we're on the PS4 not Xbox :(.

Last edited:
I wonder if its active / folks still use it ? if not i could always set up a new one :D.
You are probably better off just joining that along with who you would set up a new one with, I reckon. If it isn't too busy it will be 'yours' anyway, and then you can get more on from time to time if needed. Nowt to stop you setting your own up like. I still need to do the heists etc to get all trophies, once my compulsion returns to get them all, I might be online a bit over the next few weeks...

Back