GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I pre-ordered this today, never played a GTA game before.
f***ing love my PS4 me, I had a Spectrum, Atari 800XL, C64, Atari ST, Amiga, SNES, PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360... it just pisses all over them.
Best game I played so far is Wolfenstein New Order, I'm at the start of Last of us now and was just blown away.
I've got Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty Ghosts & Drive Club yet to play.... I just cannit wait.
Probably getting divorced soon, hours at work have gone right down like.

Never would be a traitor to Playstation had ps1,2,3 and 4 any other is shite and can't wait for new GTA.

I pre-ordered this today, never played a GTA game before.
f***ing love my PS4 me, I had a Spectrum, Atari 800XL, C64, Atari ST, Amiga, SNES, PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360... it just pisses all over them.
Best game I played so far is Wolfenstein New Order, I'm at the start of Last of us now and was just blown away.
I've got Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty Ghosts & Drive Club yet to play.... I just cannit wait.
Probably getting divorced soon, hours at work have gone right down like.
Nowt to do with GTA but Wolfenstien is a superb game imo

Best GTA by far. Find myself on it for hours doing the most random things. Last time I was on it I took a speedboat out to sea, turned the radio off and just floated in the Ocean watching a storm come in listening to the boat rock in the water. It's just a class game.

Can't wait to have a massive SMB clan. If anyone will be playing this on PS4 then add me.
I spent forever doing this rather than the story like. Still only about half way through the missions - can't remember the last time I was on it. Tempted to never go back on it 'til I get a PS4 now.

I spent forever doing this rather than the story like. Still only about half way through the missions - can't remember the last time I was on it. Tempted to never go back on it 'til I get a PS4 now.

I haven't played it for a good couple of month to make the PS4 version seem fresh

The sharks? Or folk on the shore?

I've shot a shark from a boat before on the PS3 like, and I've shot people at sea from the shore. Can't remember if I've shot anyone on the shore from the sea though. :lol:

Sharks. Didn't realise you could do it on PS3. There was some kid on YouTube he used to take Trevor selfies with a shark but in the most random of places nowhere near water

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back