GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best GTA by far. Find myself on it for hours doing the most random things. Last time I was on it I took a speedboat out to sea, turned the radio off and just floated in the Ocean watching a storm come in listening to the boat rock in the water. It's just a class game.

Can't wait to have a massive SMB clan. If anyone will be playing this on PS4 then add me.

Best GTA by far. Find myself on it for hours doing the most random things. Last time I was on it I took a speedboat out to sea, turned the radio off and just floated in the Ocean watching a storm come in listening to the boat rock in the water. It's just a class game.

Can't wait to have a massive SMB clan. If anyone will be playing this on PS4 then add me.
I'm Horlj mate.

I reckon I spent less than an hour on my ps3 in the year leading up to V being released, the day I bought it I sat on it for 5 hours without a break :lol: Didnt do any missions like

:lol: you're doing gta wrong

I pre-ordered this today, never played a GTA game before.
f***ing love my PS4 me, I had a Spectrum, Atari 800XL, C64, Atari ST, Amiga, SNES, PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360... it just pisses all over them.
Best game I played so far is Wolfenstein New Order, I'm at the start of Last of us now and was just blown away.
I've got Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty Ghosts & Drive Club yet to play.... I just cannit wait.
Probably getting divorced soon, hours at work have gone right down like.

I pre-ordered this today, never played a GTA game before.
f***ing love my PS4 me, I had a Spectrum, Atari 800XL, C64, Atari ST, Amiga, SNES, PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360... it just pisses all over them.
Best game I played so far is Wolfenstein New Order, I'm at the start of Last of us now and was just blown away.
I've got Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty Ghosts & Drive Club yet to play.... I just cannit wait.
Probably getting divorced soon, hours at work have gone right down like.

Not sure if serious

I do the most random stuff on it like. I once circled the island on a pedal bike :lol::oops:

I pedalled from one side of the island to the other like. Sad as fuck now I think about it. :lol:

I just wish they'd make the most of the map a bit more, loads of it was totally pointless. I think taking over and running businesses would be good fun too, I used to love that on the Godfather on PS2, it would work really well in GTA and give the game some extra life once you've clocked the main story.

I pedalled from one side of the island to the other like. Sad as fuck now I think about it. :lol:

I just wish they'd make the most of the map a bit more, loads of it was totally pointless. I think taking over and running businesses would be good fun too, I used to love that on the Godfather on PS2, it would work really well in GTA and give the game some extra life once you've clocked the main story.

I loved building an empire on VC and SA and watching the profits roll in. It was class.

I just bought Vice City on Steam and am just wondering if anyone has any decent guides on how to run an Xbox 360 pad on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back