Gt Sport

its class don't know why people are slating it, probably too hard for them! has anyone tried it with vr? my kids have vr and was wondering what its like?

Got GT Sport for my birthday, I’ve been playing with the VR headset, it’s actually very enjoyable.

Be warned though the first couple of sessions left me feeling a bit motion sickness, but wore off after you get used to the method of playing.

Played it properly for first time last night, I actually quite like it. The last Gran Turismo game I played was GT5 on the PS3 and did quite well on that. So trying to do what I did with that one, do the licenses etc to help build up cash & points. Haven’t tried online racing yet.

Just got my 91st online sport mode win for the trophy :cool:. I now just need to finish another 130 for the platinum trophy, canny slog lol. Brilliant game though :)

Has anybody know if the unlimited money or any car glitch still works or whether they have caught on and fixed it been meaning to try that bit kept forgetting while I was playing it.

Back