Gt Sport

I looked for the demo last night but couldn't find it, There seems to be less content than previous GT games. Its been delayed since the launch of the PS4 What the heck have they being doing all this time ??

It will take some beating project cars

Was delayed as the PlayStation pro was released so they wanted to improve the visuals of the game for the pro, I believe

It was limited time, mate.

How's PC2 since the update? First game was a buggy mess and it didn't appear to be any better second time around.

No arguing about the content and immersion though, immense.

Good game, It has to be played with the wheel though. Different car classes handle differently and take a bit of getting used to but I like it.

Its getting slated by user reviews on imdb, there isn't even a campaign mode.

There is but a lot shorter than previous GT games. Kind of a mix between the old license tests and campaign mode.

PD has never made a secret that it was developed more for online competition but it needs a lot more content for the money imo.

Is it the next installment in the gt series or a spin-off?
No campaign massively puts me off it.
Was looking for a racing game and was gonna get forza 7 but only got a ps4 :(

:D haven't even played it, just going off this thread. Didn't even give the beta a try. Hopefully it's there when I get in, but having just read the metal gear solid thread all I want to do is play that.
Im enjoying it myself, im not that great but I haven't played a gt game on a long time so it's a nice change

Played it the last couple of days - thought i'd get the school/licences out of the way. Enjoyed that (as I always do).

Went to play an online race last night. Watched the obligatory 'behave yourself' videos, which are pointless imho. Did about 25 practice laps at brands hatch to set a respectable quali time and not embarrass myself too much (turned out I was on pole by about half a second lol). Went into the race, did a warmup lap whilst it sorted everyone out; then the race starts, so far so good. Beaten into the first corner and come out in second (happy that no-one took me into the wall tbf), took the place back coming down the hill after the hairpin and proceeded to stretch away at the front. End of the first lap, i'm 9 seconds in the lead???? ...and no one else is moving, oh dear; disconnected & thrown back to the lobby :evil:

I'll try again on Monday.

Played it last night for the first time. Struggled to get online at first took a few goes. I really should have read more about it before buying it. Just doesn't feel like a GTA game, missing the campaign mode and just normal offline racing. Didn't realise most of it is online racing.

Saw a comment on twitter about how GTA kind of felt like a rpg game in the past, but they done away with that.

Hugely disappointed, just hoping I can get into it.

do you need a PSN sub for this to work?

Always been a massive fan of the GT series but not sure about the online aspect as i'm not really an online gamer.

Played it last night for the first time. Struggled to get online at first took a few goes. I really should have read more about it before buying it. Just doesn't feel like a GTA game, missing the campaign mode and just normal offline racing. Didn't realise most of it is online racing.

Saw a comment on twitter about how GTA kind of felt like a rpg game in the past, but they done away with that.

Hugely disappointed, just hoping I can get into it.

Can you not murder hookers driving round the Nurburgring on this one like? Well they can shove that right up their arse.

Back