Gt Sport

Went back to Assetto Corsa after the demo finished and realised I prefer GT.

Read about a work around for the Thrustmaster force feedback issue yesterday so went out and bought a copy. Just hope PD release a few more tracks and cars.

its class don't know why people are slating it, probably too hard for them! has anyone tried it with vr? my kids have vr and was wondering what its like?

Need to add that onto my seat setup :p

Heard it's brilliant; not seen it like.

People seem to want to be instantly good; the fun of all racing games (particularly GT) is in the perfecting of a track.

Hope everyone is playing with all of the assists off and manual gears, else your missing half of the game.

Last edited:
its class don't know why people are slating it, probably too hard for them! has anyone tried it with vr? my kids have vr and was wondering what its like?
whats the online v offline content like? i can't be chewed with the online stuff, getting my ass handed to myself by some kid in pyongyang...

whats the online v offline content like? i can't be chewed with the online stuff, getting my ass handed to myself by some kid in pyongyang...

Not many cars and tracks. Made worse by the inclusion of rally and the fantasy cars PD introduced in GT6.

There's a Driving School, similar to the old licence tests and a series of missions that range from racing a section of a lap to endurance races in the later missions. It's how you collect your free cars and I'd guess offers 15-40 hours gameplay to gold depending on your skill level.

The arcade section is better than previous versions of the game. It has the obligatory TT mode and arcade races. However, you can create your own custom races with either grid or rolling start and make them more challenging by positioning yourself further back on the grid and removing assists like boost and extra grip. You also pick up game currency from arcade races, you win more the tougher you make the race.

There's a livery editor which seems popular and photo mode is getting high praise from professional photographer if that's your thing.

Done two online races tonight and won them both :cool:. I did spend about an hour qualifying for pole mind. There was 14 of us in the room, I had a QT of 1:13, second place was 1:17 :)

Back