GROUP 6 Open NOW! Try it, nothing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've no idea what that is either, but I rang the doctors and the receptionist more or less told me the vaccine wasn't for me even though I suggested she should bring up my medical records, which she did and continued to suggest the vaccine wasn't for me. I said: not good enough, I need to speak to a doctor. Within a few days I'd been vaccinated. I personally wouldn't wait. You can get in touch with your doctor through the surgery's website and they are obligated to get back to you within 48 hours. 'Too much at stake to wait and hope for people to review and get back to you.
I’m still having a chew on. The administrator didn’t reply so I sent a new message asking for a GP.

They’ve responded saying they don’t make the groups for the vaccine and the hospital admission has to be recent so I have forwarded them the letter from NHS England who do make the groups and shown them it says if you have ever had a hospital admission.

I’ll see what they say but I’m not holding my breath.

Had mine today. Although I did get a text message about a week ago from the NHS telling me I had a condition that meant I was entitled. I'd already booked by that point though.

'You are not currently eligible to book through this service
If you think you should be eligible for the vaccine you can call the helpline on 119.'

I have been hospitalised with asthma in the past (it was a while ago like) so I should be in 6 I believe.

I was hospitalised with asthma but only when I was 14, should I be trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back