GROUP 6 Open NOW! Try it, nothing to lose

The GPS are f***ing clowns. Every year at August they badger the life out of me to come in for an annual Asthma review, I'm pretty busy with work so it ain't always that easy to just pop in. But they go on an on about the importance of it etc. Yet since the last review at August 2019 I've not heard a peep out of them, nada, zip. Not even a phone call to see if my medication is controlling as it should. Wankers
You could have rang them and booked a telephone appointment. Take the initiative. They might have been busy.

You could have rang them and booked a telephone appointment. Take the initiative. They might have been busy.

I'm not interested mate as my Asthma is better controlled now than its ever been but they don't know that, the point I'm making is every year they hound the living daylights out of you then zilch from them during covid. Busy, my appointment is 7 months overdue. I've had telephone appointments for other matters which I've initiated with zero wait.

I'm not interested mate as my Asthma is better controlled now than its ever been but they don't know that, the point I'm making is every year they hound the living daylights out of you then zilch from them during covid. Busy, my appointment is 7 months overdue. I've had telephone appointments for other matters which I've initiated with zero wait.
I’d move. Clearly incompetent.

Back