GROUP 6 Open NOW! Try it, nothing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I find out my NHS number? I haven't registered at a new GP since I moved so I am guessing that would be a sensible thing to do.

Have you tried selecting you don't know it? Then put in your old postcode.

If you are eligible it will take you through more questions and then you get to enter a post code of where to look for the nearest vaccination centre.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR
Tried it. Failed - "you are not currently eligible to book through this service". Would only allow me to book if I could honestly answer yes to either of these questions:

Yes, I am an eligible frontline health worker aged 18 or over
Yes, I am an eligible frontline social care worker aged 18 or over

As I am neither of the above do not pass go to not collect your vaccine (not just yet anyhow).
I work with far more people than they do but I can’t get one, guess I can go fuck myself.

Have you tried selecting you don't know it? Then put in your old postcode.

If you are eligible it will take you through more questions and then you get to enter a post code of where to look for the nearest vaccination centre.
I won't be eligible yet mate I'm only 36 with no health conditions. Was just thinking for later.

Contacted the doctors about this this morning. I've been told my asthma isn't severe enough to be in Group 6. I've told them they aren't following the NHS Guidelines which state if you have had an emergency admission for asthma you should be in 6. There is a couple of stories on BBC and the Independent about GP's changing the rules about this.

My Mam is in Group 9 and she got contacted for her vaccine yesterday 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Contacted the doctors about this this morning. I've been told my asthma isn't severe enough to be in Group 6. I've told them they aren't following the NHS Guidelines which state if you have had an emergency admission for asthma you should be in 6. There is a couple of stories on BBC and the Independent about GP's changing the rules about this.

The GPS are f***ing clowns. Every year at August they badger the life out of me to come in for an annual Asthma review, I'm pretty busy with work so it ain't always that easy to just pop in. But they go on an on about the importance of it etc. Yet since the last review at August 2019 I've not heard a peep out of them, nada, zip. Not even a phone call to see if my medication is controlling as it should. Wankers

Reactions: BUC
The GPS are f***ing clowns. Every year at August they badger the life out of me to come in for an annual Asthma review, I'm pretty busy with work so it ain't always that easy to just pop in. But they go on an on about the importance of it etc. Yet since the last review at August 2019 I've not heard a peep out of them, nada, zip. Not even a phone call to see if my medication is controlling as it should. Wankers
Exactly the same mate.

I did my last asthma review by phone :lol: The nurse just asked if I was doing the technique right. It’s just a tick box exercise.

Both our parents didn't get contacted either, they both booked themselves on that link just a few days ago.
Seems that the backlog right now might be in making the appointments - so self-booking might realistically be helping everyone?

Both our parents didn't get contacted either, they both booked themselves on that link just a few days ago.
Seems that the backlog right now might be in making the appointments - so self-booking might realistically be helping everyone?

People have been told to book themselves and not to wait for a letter. That particularly goes for those in the groups which have already been vaccinated. If you think that you should have been vaccinated already then book yourself in or ask someone to do it for you, or do it for someone else if they can’t do it themselves. Don’t let anyone miss out.

People have been told to book themselves and not to wait for a letter. That particularly goes for those in the groups which have already been vaccinated. If you think that you should have been vaccinated already then book yourself in or ask someone to do it for you, or do it for someone else if they can’t do it themselves. Don’t let anyone miss out.
I honestly don't think that message has got out.
People seem to think they are supposed to wait to be contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back