Grigg being poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really wanting to like him and do hope he turns the corner soon...But

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Needs some pockets sewn into his shorts

Shite up to now
It’s not like you’ve got previous for being a moany twisty negative twat. Enjoy your misery mate, I’m glad I’m not you.

Worth noting also that since he came in we seem to have (touch wood) solved the problem of only being able to score one per game. 2-4-2 over the last three games.

I don't think that's a coincidence. He's dangerous and his movement is good which opens up space/options for others.

Not read the whole thread but what a load of old shit in the op.

I thought that, today, was his poorest performance, so far. Despite there being errors, he didn't shirk away from putting the yards in. He's still settling in and I've every confidence he's going to come good.

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Shite up to now

Crawl back under your rock you f***ing cretin

Record league one signings Hopefully put a shift in ! That's just hopefully a day at work ?
I'm just not a big fan up to now with what i have seen.
Hopefully ....As in the opening post he does come good and score the goals we bought him for
People on here getting there knickers in a twist cos they can't sing the song every week
You don’t
He doesn’t really deserve criticism or praise

I’d like to see bit more from him

He’s essentially a poacher though so just score goals

Aye I thought that
a poacher that wins penalties and scores. Will you ever give him credit

Shite up to now
You must watch a different game to everyone else, his movement is excellent and his hold up play is good the only thing missing is the goals but they will come

Shite up to now

If he had still been on he would have probably had a hat trick ,given the same three chances that Wyke had ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back