Grigg being poor

I'm really wanting to like him and do hope he turns the corner soon...But

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Needs some pockets sewn into his shorts

Shite up to now
Written off. Class.

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Shite up to now
Do you ever have anything positive to say. It just seems, correct me if I’m wrong, you always see more negativity than positivity about everything

Shite up to now
We won man

Shite up to now
I didnt see todays game but in the two games previously , closing down has been one of his strengths, he never stops working.

Didn’t know that but thanks for the knowledge ... it’s an important pojnty

And?...
Surely you can see that he was given the pen to get the ball rolling after missing arguably a few sitters. He’s not poor by any means, but when he starts scoring freely like he has done in previous seasons in L1 hell be different class... I’d say that by now most of us would have thought he’d have a goal or two from open play by now. It’s not criticism, more an observation

Shite up to now

You have just exposed yourself as knowing literally not one thing about football ha ha

Did you actually read the post ?

I really want him to do well but think he has been poor up to now

Why did you say he has been wrote off ?
I respect your opinion but I am struggling to find what it is the makes him poor in your eyes? Imo he does a lot of work off the ball, always makes himself available. Puts a shift in, and as I said previously, give him the service and he will score goals for us

Shite up to now

Great pass across the 6 yard box for o9 to score :lol:

Shite up to now

Football isn’t for you mate if that’s your honest opinion.

Shite up to now
He would have absolutely buried those 3 chances created by Morgan

I respect your opinion but I am struggling to find what it is the makes him poor in your eyes? Imo he does a lot of work off the ball, always makes himself available. Puts a shift in, and as I said previously, give him the service and he will score goals for us

Record league one signings Hopefully put a shift in ! That's just hopefully a day at work ?
I'm just not a big fan up to now with what i have seen.
Hopefully ....As in the opening post he does come good and score the goals we bought him for
People on here getting there knickers in a twist cos they can't sing the song every week

Back