Grigg being poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Record league one signings Hopefully put a shift in ! That's just hopefully a day at work ?
I'm just not a big fan up to now with what i have seen.
Hopefully ....As in the opening post he does come good and score the goals we bought him for
People on here getting there knickers in a twist cos they can't sing the song every week
As I say, you have your opinion,fair enough. But I think we will have to agree to disagree on this

Record league one signings Hopefully put a shift in ! That's just hopefully a day at work ?
I'm just not a big fan up to now with what i have seen.
Hopefully ....As in the opening post he does come good and score the goals we bought him for
People on here getting there knickers in a twist cos they can't sing the song every week
To be honest it’s got nothing to do with people not being able to sing the song. I personally couldn’t give a monkeys shite.

Give him a few more games man hes barely played for 3 months ,he will get us promoted with goals from geads (best player in l1) imo.

Play O’Nein in the number 10 role and he’ll start scoring a shit load. He gets next to no support from Honeyman. It’s s shame Maguire is out as I think he’d been a perfect foil dragging players out of position.

Think he's mostly played quite well, certainly looks a good player anyway even if he's not been as clinical as expected. Think people need to get their expectations in check, we got someone proven at league one level and probably overpaid, he's not going to be another Gabbiadini or Phillips.

He won't play against defences like that each week. They were tired and had practically given up when Morgan came on.
I don’t disagree, but whether they were tired or not that is the standard of defenders in this league and I believe, given the service, he will score goals in this league.

What's this 'direct hand' thing? Does it say McGeady had a direct hand in our first goal today? Because I can assure you he did, regardless of what some 'stat' suggests.

Morgan could be just the key we need to supply the ammo for Grigg. Here’s hoping!

Yep, my one complaint about McGeady is his tendency to switch back on to his right and float his cross rather than put it across the box low and with pace as Morgan did today.

Shame the floated balls were all when Grigg was on the field and the low crosses were all when Wyke was on.

He’s only just started.
Cut him some slack. Always amazes me that fans can criticise a player after a few games. Can take time to settle in a style and forwards particularly need goals.
He will come good.
Best way to look at it is to compare to other forwards playing for clubs in the same league. Who would you swap.
You’re doing just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back