Grigg being poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks disinterested most of the time. Hell even when he scores he looks only half assed about it all.

Maybe he's waiting for Barcelona to come in for him or summat .

The burden of expectation will be Grigg's problem, how many strikers have we brought that have done well from the start, I make it Bent, Gyan and Defoe in last 20 years cut him a little slack.....

The burden of expectation will be Grigg's problem, how many strikers have we brought that have done well from the start, I make it Bent, Gyan and Defoe in last 20 years cut him a little slack.....

He isn't even getting chances, and Wyke is, thats a big problem.

Theres isn't that much expectation on him like, people fairly realistic of where we are, he just needs to do more

I don't buy the fitness thing as an excuse, but if he isn't fit, then don't play him.

Looks unfit and not just a little bit. Imo he shouldn't be playing

And some of the stick is equally outrageous.

Obviously there is no middle ground in this place

He should get stick. He is a wasted shirt. Management are f***ing stupid. Signing a player who wouldn't normally pass a medical with the knowledge that his ankle needs an op. Then to continually play him without training during the week. Idiotic .

He should get stick. He is a wasted shirt. Management are f***ing stupid. Signing a player who wouldn't normally pass a medical with the knowledge that his ankle needs an op. Then to continually play him without training during the week. Idiotic .
So do we give him stick for playing through an injury or is it the managers fault?

A very confused post

Did they know he needed an op and does he need an op? He was only a couple of weeks when he signed, surely he passed the medical for insurance etc?

He certainly doesn’t look fit though, in fact his body language yesterday was very poor

Did they know he needed an op and does he need an op? He was only a couple of weeks when he signed, surely he passed the medical for insurance etc?

He certainly doesn’t look fit though, in fact his body language yesterday was very poor

Yes and he will get one in the summer. Needs his ankle cleaning out.

Guess it's ultimately the management to blame but he takes the brunt as he's on the pitch doing absolutely nowt.

Reactions: Gaz
If people are claiming they can clearly see that Grigg isn’t fit can someone tell me what a fit Grigg looks like?

I can only assume there’s quite a few on here who watch a lot of Wigan and Northern Ireland in order to know this.

McGeady screaming at him today as he sprinted for the ball while Grigg just stood about

I wish the little wimp would crawl away back under his rock and take his shit song with him

He isn't poor like.

Maybe we aren't playing to his strengths, thats fair, but he also needs to do more and just grab more poachers goal like Maja did.

The answer is in the middle from both sides IMO

I agree we don't create loads but thats why you pay 4 mill for extra quality to sniff stuff out.

He is shite man haway

Just crap, nee excuses a very poor panic buy.
We fucked around too long with maja left ourselves exposed.

I'm really wanting to like him and do hope he turns the corner soon...But

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Needs some pockets sewn into his shorts

Shite up to now
Get the twat off and put someone who wants to play on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back