Greta Thunberg

Not sure I’d have much faith in his journalistic merit. Just another bizarrely triggered by a young woman prepared to protest for what they believe in and what most scientists agree is true. He’d have been advocating jail time for the suffragettes too.

Your reply is sadly typical for this site. Cast doubt on the integrity of the messenger because he doesn't align with your political leanings. Her age and sex is irrelevant.

She has Aspergers.
And the pricks will conveniently ignore that and continue to berate her and call her a 'freaky little fucker.' Imagine being so wound up by a young person with strong morals and ideals. Everything they're lacking in. Having a conniption fit because she cares deeply about something and is making a difference. They are pathetic and embarrassing

Your reply is sadly typical for this site. Cast doubt on the integrity of the messenger because he doesn't align with your political leanings. Her age and sex is irrelevant.
I don’t think it is. I think there is often inherent discrimination based on those factors and on occasion her disability as shown by the tweet by Hartley- Brewer.
It is evident in that media piece that the presenter has a clear bias and that undermines his integrity in my view.
It’s not exclusive to alt right media, left leaning media are also sometimes guilty of it but, nonetheless, from that excerpt I wouldn’t have much faith in their journalistic ability, critical thinking or ability to understand their own glaringly obvious confirmation bias.

And the pricks will conveniently ignore that and continue to berate her and call her a 'freaky little fucker.' Imagine being so wound up by a young person with strong morals and ideals. Everything they're lacking in. Having a conniption fit because she cares deeply about something and is making a difference. They are pathetic and embarrassing
What difference is she making? China etc listening to her handlers? sorry meant her own uncontrolled actions of course. I feel sorry for her.

Back