Greta Thunberg

It’s how she goes about it. Preaching to people. Nobody likes to be told what to do or how to do it.

Rashford on the other hand is holding the government and their corporate partners to account. He’s not telling us how to live our lives.

Daft cow.
Most the abuse seems to come from angry middle aged men. People are weird.
I’ve outed myself here. 😂 I’ll be back shortly, just going to tweet Elsie and Kelli.

It’s how she goes about it. Preaching to people. Nobody likes to be told what to do or how to do it.

Rashford on the other hand is holding the government and their corporate partners to account. He’s not telling us how to live our lives.

Daft cow.
She's a freaky little fucker as well. Her entire manner is disturbing and probably actually does more harm to the cause than good.

Reading stuff online and seems to be a massive amount of hatred for her. Am I missing something?! 😂. Anyone know why? Seems bizarre. Bit like rashford getting abuse for what he’s doing.
I feel sorry for her. Her whole public image was created by her father and Ingmar Rentzhog, to push their agenda. Her father and Adarsh Prathap run her Facebook account. Greta is the friendly face of a money making machine. I think she means well, but I do not for one second believe that it was her choice to become a global celebrity and it certainly did not happen organically.

did I hear she's somewhere on the autism spectrum? might be how she's fixated on the issue to become so expert and comes across a little weird. hope this doesn't offend anyone. Don't know if that is just fake news but for sure her mam was on Eurovision!!!
lots of wealthy people stand to be less wealthy if the green agenda is followed so that might explain why she's no universally popular for trying to save the planet.

did I hear she's somewhere on the autism spectrum? might be how she's fixated on the issue to become so expert and comes across a little weird. hope this doesn't offend anyone. Don't know if that is just fake news but for sure her mam was on Eurovision!!!
lots of wealthy people stand to be less wealthy if the green agenda is followed so that might explain why she's no universally popular for trying to save the planet.
She has Aspergers.

Back