Greggs / LBC

So it's okay to accuse non-racist men of being racist for not taking kindly to the Muslim grooming gangs. If someone like Katy Hopkins said something quite as shocking (As she does a lot as she's an idiot) there would be an outrage from far left, liberals like yourself - double standards. She lost her job for saying something less offensive! She's a lunatic by the way, just using that as an example.

I could counter-argue you and say Nigel Farage does the same to your lot - 'Remoaners'. He dismantles them with ease! All they do is refer back to the 350m NHS figure when they're losing the argument. They predicated an economic crash, with the world falling apart - not much has changed really mate has it?
And what about greggs sausages rolls in Heaven?:lol:;)

Jesus is a also. And Buddha, the fat bastard.
Well your definitely fucked now as even the postman is gonna fall into one of them categories, may as well go for the full house on posties and call all scots twats too:lol:

Try doing it in Pakistan and see what happens.

Or try and make a movie about Moses, for that matter.
I watched that Moses fillum with Christian bale, even I was angry about the whole thing as it was so shite

Class :lol:

However, James O'Brien is an absolute tit of the highest order. He's an arrogant, liberal, condescending fool. He's a smart man, yet will only engage with people who he knows aren't as intelligent as him, which makes him come out the debate looking powerful & cool, whilst embarrassing the caller.

Imagine using liberal as an insult

Imagine using liberal as an insult

Who said it was an insult? I accused him of being arrogant, I stand by that, I accused him of being condescending, I stand by that too (Both insults) but liberal wasn't an insult - James O'Brien is a liberal which he openly admits too himself on LBC radio?

And what about greggs sausages rolls in Heaven?:lol:;)

You always have to split hairs mate don't you ;)

Who said it was an insult? I accused him of being arrogant, I stand by that, I accused him of being condescending, I stand by that too (Both insults) but liberal wasn't an insult - James O'Brien is a liberal which he openly admits too himself on LBC radio?

You always have to split hairs mate don't you ;)

And you're not a liberal? What do you support that is non-liberal?

And you're not a liberal?

To a certain degree, but I'm not as 'liberal' as James O'Brien in the sense I respect people's view's and opinions and I'm open to new ideas, but I don't generalise like he does (I take your point though). I also, stand up for what I believe in. James O'Brien will side with the minority groups to such a point, it makes for cringe-worthy radio. As a radio host, you have to be fairly balanced - Anyone who listens to the show for a few days can see quite clearly, James is fundamentally biased towards the left side of politics. Just that video I put up earlier in the thread, if that had been done by someone considered on the right, it would have been deemed defamatory and totally unsuitable for a radio show.

James O'Brien's cowardly, narcissistic hypocrisy continues to fuel and distort his sense of reality. He loves to rant on uninterrupted consolidating his warped view of the subject to the point where he is incapable of recognising any of the contradictions in his argument. He is a repugnant man - Just my opinion of course.

Man alive. Get over yourself FFS.
Have you ever thought that the majority of Muslims, like the majority of Christians, like the majority of PEOPLE, don't give a fuck about Greggs Pastry Saviour?
Arch Bish of Canterbury is fuming.!

THE leader of the Church of England has condemned Greggs for using a sausage roll as Jesus in their nativity instead of the higher-value steak bake.

Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, has hit out at the high street bakery for its ‘blasphemous’ choice of a sausage roll to represent the Lamb of God who took away the sins of the world.

He continued: “He died for you, and you honour him with the third, maybe fourth-best pastry in your range? Shame on you, Greggs. Shame.

“The light of the world deserves to be cubes of prime beef in a rich, tasty gravy encased in a golden puff pastry parcel, just as his divinity was clothed in mortal flesh.

“Peter, first of his disciples, would be the sausage, cheese and bean melt, the three ingredients representing the three times he denied Christ, and the sausage roll John the Baptist; good, but not quite there.

“Judas, of course, is the chicken bake. You trust it, even though you know it will betray you.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...n-a-steak-bake-says-archbishop-20171116139230

To a certain degree, but I'm not as 'liberal' as James O'Brien in the sense I respect people's view's and opinions and I'm open to new ideas, but I don't generalise like he does (I take your point though). I also, stand up for what I believe in. James O'Brien will side with the minority groups to such a point, it makes for cringe-worthy radio. As a radio host, you have to be fairly balanced - Anyone who listens to the show for a few days can see quite clearly, James is fundamentally biased towards the left side of politics. Just that video I put up earlier in the thread, if that had been done by someone considered on the right, it would have been deemed defamatory and totally unsuitable for a radio show.

James O'Brien's cowardly, narcissistic hypocrisy continues to fuel and distort his sense of reality. He loves to rant on uninterrupted consolidating his warped view of the subject to the point where he is incapable of recognising any of the contradictions in his argument. He is a repugnant man - Just my opinion of course.

really? It's not the BBC. Nick Ferrari, Nigel Farage, George Galloway, Katie Hopkins have all had shows on LBC. I wouldn't call any of them'balanced'

Nick Ferrari is better, much more level-headed and non-biased. I love his car crash interview with Diane Abbott.
Depends on your viewpoint. Nick Ferrari is far removed politically from James O. He may be level headed but he is far from non-biased.

I think everybody who heard that interview with Diane Abbott would have got up with a smile on their face that day, she was easy meat.

T

The James O fans have to listen to N Farage (and recently K Hopkins).

Last edited:
Depends on your viewpoint. Nick Ferrari is far removed politically from James O. He may be level headed but he is far from non-biased.

I think everybody who heard that interview with Diane Abbott would have got up with a smile on their face that day, she was easy meat.

The James O fans have to listen to N Farage (and recently K Hopkins).
Oh crikey! You can't say that!

Funny :lol:, but nobody would get away with mocking Islam in the same way over public ready, not that I'm bothered about this whole sausage roll lark though.

I have the same ambivalence towards the whole thing.

On the one hand I think it’s ridiculous that people are up in arms over this and think it’s quite funny, but also feel as though Christianity is an easy target. Nobody is going to get hurt from this.

The debate wouldn’t be anywhere near as benign if someone had depicted Muhammad as a steak bake.

Back