Greggs / LBC

Funny :lol:, but nobody would get away with mocking Islam in the same way over public ready, not that I'm bothered about this whole sausage roll lark though.

Class :lol:

However, James O'Brien is an absolute tit of the highest order. He's an arrogant, liberal, condescending fool. He's a smart man, yet will only engage with people who he knows aren't as intelligent as him, which makes him come out the debate looking powerful & cool, whilst embarrassing the caller.

It's like he's intellectually masturbating at times.

Just look at this video man...

He still hasn't accepted the Brexit vote, making assumptions that the entire leave side didn't know what they voted for - Zzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Nick Ferrari is better, much more level-headed and non-biased. I love his car crash interview with Diane Abbott.

You realise that Muslims recognise Jesus too, right?

Jesus is a prophet of Islam, but he is of course not the central figure and tenant of Islamic doctrine. For it was the messenger Muhammad, "the seal of the prophets" who completed Allah's work on Earth.

just imagine if Greggs put a pork product in a scene involving the 2nd most important prophet in Islam......oh

I believe this is an asymmetrical comparison in terms of logic here, because although Jesus is a prophet in Islamic belief, he is not of the same sacred importance as what Muhammad is. Thus, mocking Jesus does not draw an angry response from Muslims in contrast to what happens to mocking Muhammad.

mocking Jesus does not draw an angry response from Muslims

Agreed, even though he is incredibly important to their religion and Greggs replaced him with a pork product. Christians on the other hand.....

I believe this is an asymmetrical comparison in terms of logic here, because although Jesus is a prophet in Islamic belief, he is not of the same sacred importance as what Muhammad is. Thus, mocking Jesus does not draw an angry response from Muslims in contrast to what happens to mocking Muhammad.
Muhammad is a There, said it!:lol:

Agreed, even though he is incredibly important to their religion and Greggs replaced him with a pork product. Christians on the other hand.....

What we have to remember too is that whilst Jesus is a prophet in Islam, he was not the son of god. Therefore, Muslims reject the story of his "miracle birth" which Christians celebrate through the medium of "Christmas" (despite its pagan roots).

In Islamic belief, the bible is imperfect, prone to error and mistranslation. For them, the Qu'ran is the final word as it is the direct communication of God's work to Muhammad, which they claim only one unchanged version has ever existed.

I wonder if Jesus would have been happy about women being stoned to death because they were unfortunate enough to get raped ?

Jesus is a prophet of Islam, but he is of course not the central figure and tenant of Islamic doctrine. For it was the messenger Muhammad, "the seal of the prophets" who completed Allah's work on Earth.

Man alive. Get over yourself FFS.
Have you ever thought that the majority of Muslims, like the majority of Christians, like the majority of PEOPLE, don't give a fuck about Greggs Pastry Saviour?

Man alive. Get over yourself FFS.
Have you ever thought that the majority of Muslims, like the majority of Christians, like the majority of PEOPLE, don't give a fuck about Greggs Pastry Saviour?

Where did I say they gave a fuck? Perhaps you should read what I said again more carefully. You can be quite obnoxious at times.

Where did I say they gave a fuck? Perhaps you should read what I said again more carefully. You can be quite obnoxious at times.

I can, yes. Not always intentional, but this really has become a storm in a teacup.
I'm looking forward to Have I Got News For You covering it

I can, yes. Not always intentional, but this really has become a storm in a teacup.
I'm looking forward to Have I Got News For You covering it

But please do not get me wrong, I am not offended by the bloody sausage roll man and do not expect anybody to be. It is hilarious

But please do not get me wrong, I am not offended by the bloody sausage roll man and do not expect anybody to me. It is hilarious

It is isn't it.

Although I have to say, I'm appalled that they didn't use this golden opportunity to promote the Festive Bake

Class :lol:

However, James O'Brien is an absolute tit of the highest order. He's an arrogant, liberal, condescending fool. He's a smart man, yet will only engage with people who he knows aren't as intelligent as him, which makes him come out the debate looking powerful & cool, whilst embarrassing the caller.

It's like he's intellectually masturbating at times.

Just look at this video man...

He still hasn't accepted the Brexit vote, making assumptions that the entire leave side didn't know what they voted for - Zzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Nick Ferrari is better, much more level-headed and non-biased. I love his car crash interview with Diane Abbott.
Winds right wing brexiteers like you up. Gets my vote.

Winds right wing brexiteers like you up. Gets my vote.

So it's okay to accuse non-racist men of being racist for not taking kindly to the Muslim grooming gangs. If someone like Katy Hopkins said something quite as shocking (As she does a lot as she's an idiot) there would be an outrage from far left, liberals like yourself - double standards. She lost her job for saying something less offensive! She's a lunatic by the way, just using that as an example.

I could counter-argue you and say Nigel Farage does the same to your lot - 'Remoaners'. He dismantles them with ease! All they do is refer back to the 350m NHS figure when they're losing the argument. They predicated an economic crash, with the world falling apart - not much has changed really mate has it?

Back