Greek Gyros

Hi guys! I have nothing to do with Sunderland but Google considered that this thread it will be interesting for me and appeared in my news list :lol:

In fact I am greek living in the UK the last 5 years and my hobby is cooking. That's probably why this topic appeared in my news list. After reading this topic I can say that Andy is generally right. If you have any questions about gyros or greek recipes please let me know.

Hi guys! I have nothing to do with Sunderland but Google considered that this thread it will be interesting for me and appeared in my news list :lol:

In fact I am greek living in the UK the last 5 years and my hobby is cooking. That's probably why this topic appeared in my news list. After reading this topic I can say that Andy is generally right. If you have any questions about gyros or greek recipes please let me know.
He's a wrong un mate, knows nowt, iirc.

The wrap is all wrong it's not a fajita ffs
Now that you say that, remind me how they're not just kebabs?

I don't know how @Roger does it, but I get RTG SMB threads at the top of Google searches all the time. People pay good money for that!

Last edited:

What's yellow sauce and is the y in yellow pronounced y or g?

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

That is not me by the way.

Definitely not.

How does one go about making Tzatziki so it's isn't fuckin' awful?

Thank you for the very warm welcome :lol:

I don't know if I can do anything to prove that I am not Andy. Probably not:lol:

What's yellow sauce and is the y in yellow pronounced y or g?
Yellow sauce is not something common. Gyros (announced yeeros) is traditionally served with tzatziki (Greek full fat yogurt, grated cucumber, olive oil, garlic, salt and a dash of vinegar) and its pork. There is a chicken version as a lighter alternative and some shops use a yellow sauce and there is not a common recipe.

Back