Greece is no longer safe thanks to asylum seekers

I had a quick read. Turkey has 3.6 million asylum seekers from syria alone. :eek: there's nothing to send them back to.
The vast majority of migrants across Europe at the time weren't refugees. But for the actual refugees (i'm not sure of the numbers but I'll take your word for it)

The UN should have had a vote on the whether the world contribute to an extensive temporary housing and relief programme or not.

And if it passed the world contributes with the closest nations, turkey for example. housing these people in purpose built aid camps staffed by doctors, government officials etc.

The vast majority of migrants across Europe at the time weren't refugees. But for the actual refugees (i'm not sure of the numbers but I'll take your word for it)

The UN should have had a vote on the whether the world contribute to an extensive temporary housing and relief programme or not.

And if it passed the world contributes with the closest nations, turkey for example. housing these people in purpose built aid camps staffed by doctors, aid workers etc.
That's exactly what's happening. 3.6 million from syria alone though - that's too many for one country to manage

No it isn't :lol:
Not the un, but the eu. They've paid turkey billions to build the camps. But turkey has now stopped registering asylum seekers. Any more shit in iran or syria, the next nearest country to turkey is....
With turkey having multiple million refugees already, it looks like the un is asking the eu to bear the brunt of the next wave

Last edited:
Not the un, but the eu. They've paid turkey billions to build the camps. But turkey has now stopped registering asylum seekers. Any more shit in iran or syria, the next nearest country to turkey is....
With turkey having multiple million refugees already, it looks like the un is asking the eu to bear the brunt of the next wave

It's disgraceful how much of a damp squib the UN has become. Taken over by self righteous nonsense peddlers.

I would have had so much more respect for the EU and tbf considering how close the referendum was so would a lot of the country I presume, had they dealt with this properly.

But why should they care, it's not their families dealing with it, they just see more workers willing to work for minimum wage.

I read an interesting article about land ownership in England.

We need a peasant’s rebellion to redistribute the wealth.
Land doesn’t mean wealth ( in hand). I know lots of land owners who don’t have a pot to piss in but asset rich. Their kids getting free school meals but there not much cash about. Are they rich? I’d argue not but these individuals are also on receiving end of the finger pointing in the class war where people class them as privileged.

Back