Greece is no longer safe thanks to asylum seekers

f***ing hell,its Lily Allen :D
I've taken in as many refugees as lily allen and J.K Rowling put together :cool:

#heartofgold
I don't think it's a space issue at all and, as @Roger has said above, where do you get the information to make that claim about Sweden? I'm not averse to debate about immigration and wouldn't have a particular problem with some form of control.

2 posts up from yours

What do you do, just let everybody in that wants to come here?

No mate, but you take your share, as we do. And should still do. It's more the lack of compassion and I'm alright Jack attitude I have the main gripe with. It's pure luck where you're born and your subsequent life chances. Some have got no chance from the off. Let's also not forget we, the west, cause shitstorms in parts of the world that leads to crisis situations like we are seeing.
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

No chance you wrote that like.

No mate, but you take your share, as we do. And should still do. It's more the lack of compassion and I'm alright Jack attitude I have the main gripe with. It's pure luck where you're born and your subsequent life chances. Some have got no chance from the off. Let's also not forget we, the west, cause shitstorms in parts of the world that leads to crisis situations like we are seeing.
Even if it means more crime will be committed, people will be killed and girls will be raped?

Thats the one,you don't cherry-pick which country your fleeing to if your a genuine,note that word GENUINE refugee,your just glad to have reached a safe port,any safe port.The number of people who come here in the back of a lorry or in a boat fleeing the war in france or Belgium,and people say they are desperate and are fleeing persecution 🤣

Hahahaha

Actually you're right "sorry, we'd love to help, but you're all criminals, murderers and rapists".
Ooooh you're hard.
Not all but plenty enough.

Look at the stats in Sweden mate. It's a substantial risk just because we feel sorry for some people.

There are better ways to control migrants imo.

Not all but plenty enough.

Look at the stats in Sweden mate. It's a substantial risk just because we feel sorry for some people.

There are better ways to control migrants imo.

"Sorry, we would love to help, but plenty of your lot are criminals, murderers and rapists so no can do".

I'm not in favour of unchecked mass immigration tbf.
I have a gripe with people who think the solution to the problem is assimilate millions of people into Europe because they feel a little guilty.

I presume you have a solution?

Last edited:
2 posts up from yours
Yes, I saw. The BBC and NY Times articles are ambiguous to say the least and the Politico article uses some very selective statistics. I accept that the article I posted was from the Swedish government who are unlikely to want to highlight a problem but I still don't see anything to support your 'we're all going to be killed in our beds' rhetoric.

"Sorry, we would love to help, but plenty of your lot are criminals, murderers and rapists so no can do".

I'm not in favour of unchecked mass immigration tbf.

I presume you have a solution?
Which is what we have. That's part of the problem.

It's great that we feel sorry for people, but we can't help the entire world. We have our own shit to be getting on with.

Having masses of cheap labour is great for economic growth and it makes us feel good but there are other effects which are a direct consequence that are horrendous.

I just think the risk is too high sometimes.
Yes, I saw. The BBC and NY Times articles are ambiguous to say the least and the Politico article uses some very selective statistics. I accept that the article I posted was from the Swedish government who are unlikely to want to highlight a problem but I still don't see anything to support your 'we're all going to be killed in our beds' rhetoric.
The stats are there mate. If you don't want to accept them fine. Look at Germany, it's not a coincidence they are having similar problems.

If you import hundreds of thousands of the worlds poorest people, who have next to nothing to offer an advanced economy, what do you think is going to happen?

Last edited:
The stats are there mate. If you don't want to accept them fine. Look at Germany, it's not a coincidence they are having similar problems.

If you import hundreds of thousands of the worlds poorest people, who have next to nothing to offer an advanced economy, what do you think is going to happen?
I accept the stats. I don't think they're telling the story you would like them to.

I accept the stats. I don't think they're telling the story you would like them to.
The story I would like them to tell is that we brought in the worlds poorest people and they all assimilated, the crime rate dropped, the far right were ignored, there are no local tensions and people are happily getting on with their lives.

Unfortunately.... they don't.... they say the opposite in fact.

The story I would like them to tell is that we brought in the worlds poorest people and they all assimilated, the crime rate dropped, the far right were ignored, there are no local tensions and people are happily getting on with their lives.

Unfortunately.... they don't.... they say the opposite in fact.
In your view. Looks like we see it differently. :lol:

How else should I be looking at

""About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad "
I'm not telling you to look at it in any particular way.

"But Sweden had thousands more reported rapes, and there is no ethnic breakdown for those."

Back