Greece is no longer safe thanks to asylum seekers

The crime, murder and rape stats must have improved in the places they've come from.
That's alright then
I'm not telling you to look at it in any particular way.

"But Sweden had thousands more reported rapes, and there is no ethnic breakdown for those."
We don't need an ethnic breakdown to make it relevant.

I'm not particularly arsed when discussing issues with migration if the people have white, brown or black skin.

Last edited:

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
You posted that

"But Sweden had thousands more reported rapes, and there is no ethnic breakdown for those."

I'm saying that ^ is not relevant to a conversation about migrants

This is

""About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad "

You posted that

I'm saying that ^ is not relevant to a conversation about migrants

This is

""About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad "
You're just looking at a single stat in isolation. The additional comment was attempting to put it in a broader context.

You're just looking at a single stat in isolation. The additional comment was attempting to put it in a broader context.
A broader context of what?

Why would an ethnic breakdown help discuss the effect migrants have on the stats?

It's not like all swedish people are white and all foreigners to sweden are not.

Did you mean all these bearded 30 odd year old refugee's who keep losing there mam's and dad's. And who turn up without any female family members.
Yeah I think its war.
What a f***ing mess of a post. Learn how to use apostrophes.
Refugees
mams
Dads
It’s
And it’s f***ing their
@Aituk7 is absolutely shit scared of being raped by a Muslim isn’t he? You can feel it in every one of his posts. What a way to live your life, constantly looking over your shoulder. Horrendous.

Last edited:
Says on google newcastles population is 268,064
thought it was high :lol: ,I must have right wing google
checked it twice it said 806k
What a f***ing mess of a post. Learn how to use apostrophes.
Refugees
mams
Dads
It’s
And it’s f***ing their
@Aituk7 is absolutely shit scared of being raped by a Muslim isn’t he? You can feel it in every one of his posts. What a way to live your life, constantly looking over your shoulder. Horrendous.
That tent village looks mint ,if I was a 30 year old lad i'd love it there

A broader context of what?

Why would an ethnic breakdown help discuss the effect migrants have on the stats?

It's not like all swedish people are white and all foreigners to sweden are not.
Why are you talking about skin colour? I've never mentioned that.

You've posted a link but you only appear to be interested in one paragraph of it.

Why are you talking about skin colour? I've never mentioned that.

You've posted a link but you only appear to be interested in one paragraph of it.
You quoted that sentence, why wouldn't I comment on that. See below. There was no link attached

I'm not telling you to look at it in any particular way.

Not the same but sill falls into the ‘look, immigrants, bad’ mantra.

I get that impression of you too mind.
I think considering what those poor girls numbering in the 10's of thousands have been through recently it's a callous and ill thought out statement to make.

Last edited:

Back