Great things about Autumn

Apart from the colours, falling leaves and change in temperature which means big jacket season is upon us? Squirrelling away inside with the heating blasting, a bit of decent quality bread, cheese and beer with some great tunes on and I'm happy as a sandboy (whatever that means).
Autumn and Spring are my least favourite seasons it’s like the weather is just messing with us. Summer you know where you stand - winter too. But these two imposters of a season - bah humbug!

Made a topper panack last night. TV on listening to the rain patter off the rooflights. Nice I must say.

Favourite coat and hats out of the attic too.

Apart from the colours, falling leaves and change in temperature which means big jacket season is upon us? Squirrelling away inside with the heating blasting, a bit of decent quality bread, cheese and beer with some great tunes on and I'm happy as a sandboy (whatever that means).
Next mini discovers winter

Not fat by any measure, fairly athletic, love being outside in the autumn.

Here is the trick, one of those little life secrets that will blow your mind. I have a coat.
Coat, coats are for lasses and bairns man, haway. I still wear shorts most days, it's not the cold it's the grim skies and short days that make it so shite.

Coat, coats are for lasses and bairns man, haway. I still wear shorts most days, it's not the cold it's the grim skies and short days that make it so shite.
To me, short days mean nice sun rises when I'm out with the dog and good astronomy on a night.

It has been happening for millions of years, just got to accept, embrace and enjoy.

To me, short days mean nice sun rises when I'm out with the dog and good astronomy on a night.

It has been happening for millions of years, just got to accept, embrace and enjoy.
I've suffered with SAD since my early 20's marra. Used to go on the sunbeds a bit during winter but cba with it anymore. I can remember when I was younger how class crisp mornings or a nice covering of snow makes you feel, sadly for me the dark nights just send me to crap for 5 months.

Back