Great things about Autumn

Autumn is great.

Going out in the garden for star gazing on clear autumn nights, Andromeda, Orion and currently Jupiter all looking great. Some good autumn meteor showers too. Then coming into a warm house for a hot drink and feeling it go all the way down,

Going out with the dog on crisp mornings just as the sun comes up. Or going off round the coast on my bike, without all the tourists making it impossible to ride.

Going out for walks as it gets dark early and seeing things like owls. Sometimes see them on a morning too, along with foxes.

Football switching to inside is always my most intense CV workout.

Winter ales starting to appear in the pubs for much needed rehydration afterwards.

Not being too hot to sleep or waking up early because it is full daylight at 4am. That feeling of being slightly chilly as you get into bed and snuggling up together.

Autumn is great.

Going out in the garden for star gazing on clear autumn nights, Andromeda, Orion and currently Jupiter all looking great. Some good autumn meteor showers too. Then coming into a warm house for a hot drink and feeling it go all the way down,

Going out with the dog on crisp mornings just as the sun comes up. Or going off round the coast on my bike, without all the tourists making it impossible to ride.

Going out for walks as it gets dark early and seeing things like owls. Sometimes see them on a morning too, along with foxes.

Football switching to inside is always my most intense CV workout.

Winter ales starting to appear in the pubs for much needed rehydration afterwards.

Not being too hot to sleep or waking up early because it is full daylight at 4am. That feeling of being slightly chilly as you get into bed and snuggling up together.
All of the above^^^^👍
Lying in a toasty bed while silly buggers take their dogs for damp walks and the paw wash and dry-off after.
🐾🐾
Wrang un ^^^^😉

Apart from the colours, falling leaves and change in temperature which means big jacket season is upon us? Squirrelling away inside with the heating blasting, a bit of decent quality bread, cheese and beer with some great tunes on and I'm happy as a sandboy (whatever that means).
Knit wear.

Apart from the colours, falling leaves and change in temperature which means big jacket season is upon us? Squirrelling away inside with the heating blasting, a bit of decent quality bread, cheese and beer with some great tunes on and I'm happy as a sandboy (whatever that means).
Enjoy your dairylea on your Mighty White, but take your NafNaf bomber jacket off when you’re indoors or you won’t feel the benefit

All the fat stinkers and full time home pisspots outing themselves on this thread. Nee one likes the cold weather unless they weigh 20 clem and sweat buckets from May to September.
Not fat by any measure, fairly athletic, love being outside in the autumn.

Here is the trick, one of those little life secrets that will blow your mind. I have a coat.

Back