Grayson's Smithies enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithies is head and shoulders above mannone and pretty much all other keepers in the championship
if this lad was in the prem he would be in the England squad, he is brilliant as a sweeper keeper(I hate that phrase) brilliant at saving penalties good at kicking and makes match winning saves , he will save you points , knowing us we will sell for a pack of shirt buttons and magic beans
if you get him for 5 million you are getting the bargain of the season

Local lad to me, was heavily linked with Utd when he broke through at Huddersfield , would be happy with this

Smithies is head and shoulders above mannone and pretty much all other keepers in the championship
if this lad was in the prem he would be in the England squad, he is brilliant as a sweeper keeper(I hate that phrase) brilliant at saving penalties good at kicking and makes match winning saves , he will save you points , knowing us we will sell for a pack of shirt buttons and magic beans

£5m :lol: that rules us out then

Your username is quite racist mate, this is an anti-Nazi board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back