Grayson asks for fan letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Simon

Do some defensive drills on a Friday. Just an idea

Oh, and fuck off if you don't beat Bristol and Bolton

Love and hugs
TC

Now believe it or not I am a very erudite and urbane individual with a higher than average IQ but I know I hide on PF when I get dragged into glib conversations on here. Like most I would like to speak to the club/management team/players face to face and ask just what is happening to this once great club. Every supporter brags about history be it recent or years ago but we are the only club called The Bank of England Club we are as fans and this club are great and I feel writing to these moronic millionaires would for me serve no purpose as they have no idea what it means. I live in hope!!!

Now believe it or not I am a very erudite and urbane individual with a higher than average IQ but I know I hide on PF when I get dragged into glib conversations on here. Like most I would like to speak to the club/management team/players face to face and ask just what is happening to this once great club. Every supporter brags about history be it recent or years ago but we are the only club called The Bank of England Club we are as fans and this club are great and I feel writing to these moronic millionaires would for me serve no purpose as they have no idea what it means. I live in hope!!!
No! Everton took over the title in the 1960s.

Ive thought about this n as folk are so lazy now he'd get 10,000 in his inbox, mainly illegible hatemail.

If folk are gonna spend 60p n walk to a postbox theyre more likely to write/type something sensible.

Deserves everything he gets tbh. And by asking people to write in, knowing most won’t he can then say ‘well nobody wrote in so all the fans think im doing a great job’

Dear Simon

Do yourself a massive favour drop crapamole and put someone in the middle of the park who can actually run around a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back