Grayson asks for fan letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

It couldn't make them any worse

Lets try getting behind them and see what it does.....Or people could continue to get on their backs so they are terrified of playing at home cause thats worked really well so far.

Lets try getting behind them and see what it does.....Or people could continue to get on their backs so they are terrified of playing at home cause thats worked really well so far.
fuck off with this shite. They weren't getting barracked last week until they made stupid mistakes at 0-1. Within minutes it was 1-1. The way wankers like you go on you'd think the atmosphere was hostile from kick off

Here are a few letters from this fan;

F
U
C
K
O
F
F
S
I
M
O
N

Dear Simon,

Logon or register to see this image

Please buy this and play as Brentford's manager. Make sure that you follow the Sunderland team and in real life just do what it does with them in terms of team selections and tactics etc.. This should both reduce your stress levels and ensure a better outcome for SAFC at the end of the season.

PS It's a shame that Brentford will get relegated in your game but never mind.

Kind Regards,

"I’m prepared to answer anything that people want to throw at me. All I’ll do is the best I can. If anybody’s got questions to ask me, then write to me."

Simon Grayson
The Stadium of Light
Sunderland
SR5 1SU

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...yson_defends_Lamine_Kone_s_commitment_levels/

Why can't you setup a defence that can get a clean sheet?

Do you not think it's better building from the back and go from there...?

Are you as stupid as you look?

He wants letters.

Let's bombard the fucker with letters.

I'm well up for this and posted mine last week on the Dear Mr Grayson thread.

Dear Simpleton Si,

Pick up the phone, ring 0191 555-5-555. Wait 10 minutes, open door, get in, take a one-way journey to wherever the fuck you fancy.

Here is his request.

I know we are all raw and full of hell, but this is an open goal, which needs to be tucked away.

Let's get sensible letters, no language, just straightforward questions, about actual decisions he has made, on the pitch.

I'm sending one in, recorded delivery as well

"I’m prepared to answer anything that people want to throw at me. All I’ll do is the best I can. If anybody’s got questions to ask me, then write to me."

Simon Grayson
The Stadium of Light
Sunderland
SR5 1SU

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...yson_defends_Lamine_Kone_s_commitment_levels/
Dear Mr Grayson
You are a useless fcking tosser we have had enough of the crap you spout but more than that this is one off the worst teams we have ever witnessed , we are lead to believe Yorkshire folk are honest folk if thats the case admit you are out of your depth and fuck off.

Dear Simon Grayson,

I can't imagine it's easy being Sunderland manager, but it's probably harder being a fan, and I'll get straight to the questions.

Why do you persist on playing James Vaughan, when he clearly isn't up to it? He's a good lad, can't fault his effort and commitment, and I'm reasonably glad he's here based on that. But he's no more than a back up. Grabban has shown in few games that he's got more about him, and should be number one striker.

Why are Cattermole and Ndong playing as a central midfield pair? They either get overun or bypassed every game. Either put someone else in with them, or drop Cattermole.

Why do we persist on playing long balls, when we don't have the players for it? Vaughan can win some headers, but he can't hold the ball up or bring others into play. Our players are well set up for quick, short passing, with McGeady, Grabban, Williams, and the other small attacking players, yet we don't do it.

Why is Kone playing when he doesn't want to be here?

Personally, I don't think Honeyman warrants a starting place, and if any of Williams, Watmore, McManaman or Gooch are fit they should be on before him. Matthews is better than Jones, and Oviedo is miles better than any other full back at the club.

4-2-3-1 suits the players.

Ruiter/Steele
Matthews
Two centre backs
Oviedo

NDong
Gibson

McGeady
Williams
Watmore/McManaman

Grabban

Williams could drop a bit deeper and play as a three in central midfield, which might then help Cattermole if he was in.

We should be getting the ball quickly on the floor to the attacking midfielders, via the full backs and central midfielders who are mostly competent on the ball. We're doing okay away and I appreciate it's hard at home, but you need to give the fans something to cheer. They can be the best in the league to play under or the worst, and it'll only take a bit of form and a few positive signs to turn it around.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back