Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s one of us and should be given the respect he deserves. Arguing about whether he is a “legend”” or not denigrates his problems whatever they may be, our support will help. Losing a loved one is difficult, I lost my mum forty years ago but still miss her.

Ok, but the use of your language where you carp first and foremost rather than focus on a humanitarian response is something that feels like a pattern in your posts.
'Art thou troubled?'

I thought his dad passed away when he was here in his first spell? Not sure why people keep saying his mam and dad past away not long after each other

I thought his dad passed away when he was here in his first spell? Not sure why people keep saying his mam and dad past away not long after each other

Maybe because in terms of losing both parents it is not long after each other?

Trust me. It really doesn’t f***ing matter when your parents die or the gap between them.

Grief isn’t a microwave ready meal. It doesn’t have an expiry date.

I hope you haven’t experienced losing both your parents yet.

When you do, you’ll know about grief and loss and regret and sadness. Believe me, you will.

Maybe because in terms of losing both parents it is not long after each other?
I’m not having a go just saying there was about 10 year difference
Trust me. It really doesn’t f***ing matter when your parents die or the gap between them.

Grief isn’t a microwave ready meal. It doesn’t have an expiry date.

I hope you haven’t experienced losing both your parents yet.

When you do, you’ll know about grief and loss and regret and sadness. Believe me, you will.
Lost my mam 4 year ago this year. Believe me I wasn’t having a f***ing dig I was just saying there was a good few year between his parents dying. Sorry if anyone thought I was having a dig, I definitely wasn’t.

I’m not having a go just saying there was about 10 year difference

Lost my mam 4 year ago this year. Believe me I wasn’t having a f***ing dig I was just saying there was a good few year between his parents dying. Sorry if anyone thought I was having a dig, I definitely wasn’t.

Yeah. I know you weren’t. I’m sorry if you felt I was being unkind. And I’m sorry about your mam. It’s the worst.

so it might not even be depression? bizarre how over the top people react.

His last Instagram post is basically his message to everyone telling us the crack. The lad is struggling badly. Love the lad and hope he gets the support he needs to come back to playing regularly.

Depression and grief can absolutely cripple you physically. Must be horrendous as a professional footballer when you need to be on top physical form all the time to be up to scratch. A double blow.

Anything happening for saturdays match about grant ? Think the club and maybe Donald ( maybe help his self with the haters ) by doing something to show our support for him maybe have squad number for us to hold up and show during game ? Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back