Grant

:lol:

I'm normally up to date with stuff so not sure how this has slipped the net. Assume he's having some personal problems and that's why he's not been on the scene?

No.

I’d prefer it if we just gave him time to sort himself out mentally before he came back into the public eye here.

Deserves some space at this difficult time. Us and Boro fans have already shown him he has the support.
What is the situation with Leadbitter? I feel I must have missed something here..
Given compassionate leave from the club.

:lol:

I'm normally up to date with stuff so not sure how this has slipped the net. Assume he's having some personal problems and that's why he's not been on the scene?
I didn't know what it was about either but this was in the Chronicle

The reason for the 34-year-old's absence from the squad for the defeat at Portsmouth was initially given as illness, but Parkinson later confirmed he will not be considered for selection for a few weeks due to personal matters.

The Black Cats boss said: "Grant is going to have a few weeks away.

"He's got some personal issues he needs to sort and we're going to give him any help we can.

"He's going to have some time away from the club and hopefully he'll come back stronger and fitter than ever."

I didn't know what it was about either but this was in the Chronicle

The reason for the 34-year-old's absence from the squad for the defeat at Portsmouth was initially given as illness, but Parkinson later confirmed he will not be considered for selection for a few weeks due to personal matters.

The Black Cats boss said: "Grant is going to have a few weeks away.

"He's got some personal issues he needs to sort and we're going to give him any help we can.

"He's going to have some time away from the club and hopefully he'll come back stronger and fitter than ever."

Cheers. Lost his mother recently and his father at a young age. Hope he has all the support he needs.

Back