Grannie Annies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Hop House lager on tap when I was last in which was a nice pint about as nice as it is in bottles I would say. One of the better popular lagers out there at the minute but still a bit more difficult to find on draught so it was a welcome change.

Hmmm I'm not really a lager drinker

Going to call in for a few on Satada. Havnt been in yet and don't want to jump to conclusions about the place as a bar but the crap sign looks like it should be above the arcades.
That aside, any any particular ales or beers I should look out for in there?
Or do any regulars know what the selection is like?
I’m a local but not a regular as never gan out these days. That said was I a couple of weeks ago. Can’t remember what I had but it was ‘spot on’. Nice pub imo.

Do they do double maxim on tap?

Pubs canny now a nice addition to the sea front
The bands that get on now are more like background music than a focal point for the people in there the way it used to be.

Been texting him words of encouragement today,he's proper disgusted he never won.
One thing we know about boxing mate is it's a farce sometimes. Look at Glenn foot a couple of weeks back. Everyone in the room, the commentators and anyone who watched had it down as close but a Glenn win, and a judge as it so wrong it's laughable. I will be at noddies next week so il have a bit crack with him.

One thing we know about boxing mate is it's a farce sometimes. Look at Glenn foot a couple of weeks back. Everyone in the room, the commentators and anyone who watched had it down as close but a Glenn win, and a judge as it so wrong it's laughable. I will be at noddies next week so il have a bit crack with him.
Tell him you’ve been talking to me mate .

Been in tonight after a long walk along the seafront. Nice and busy with a lad playing some canny acoustic stuff. Lovely atmosphere and the Lambtons was on point. Wish I could have stayed longer 8.2/10.

A load of us will be in their next Sat to see me mate's mates band. Looking forward to it. Well done the northside.

Been in tonight after a long walk along the seafront. Nice and busy with a lad playing some canny acoustic stuff. Lovely atmosphere and the Lambtons was on point. Wish I could have stayed longer 8.2/10.

A load of us will be in their next Sat to see me mate's mates band. Looking forward to it. Well done the northside.
I absolutely love Lambtons but I can never find anywhere where it’s on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back