Grannie Annies

Been in for bait and it was rank average. Won't be going back. Place was done out nice tho. Looks decent for a few ales if you live locally.
I went in to look at the grub menu last week but walked out without ordering owt - they have problems if they can't attract a greedy bastard like me.
I looked around for a poster advertising gigs but all I could see were kid's Halloween offerings.

Walked past this yesterday. What a wasted opportunity. Looks awful from the outside and a load of wronguns smoking on the balcony upstairs. And a shite name too. It really could have been something special down there too.

Walked past this yesterday. What a wasted opportunity. Looks awful from the outside and a load of wronguns smoking on the balcony upstairs. And a shite name too. It really could have been something special down there too.
It’s nice inside mind .

It probably is to be fair, but it just looks like corners were cut on the outside. When you think of it’s situation it’s an absolute waste to not put in full length windows downstairs. Just looked dark when we went past. Got a topper bit a cake in love lilley mind :D
Eye Gemma’s tea and cakes are the food of the gods .

Called in today whilst out with the dog. Nice place to break a walk up. Sunday dinner was decent for the price and the cider was half decent so no complaints from me.

No football on the tele which is a bonus and might keep the riffraff away

Took the parents today. Couldn't get in the front door or the fire escape door at the back as the steps were too high for Dad's wheelchair.

None of the other places allow dogs in so we ended up buying sandwiches at the cafe and sitting in the coastal garden instead.

Took the parents today. Couldn't get in the front door or the fire escape door at the back as the steps were too high for Dad's wheelchair.

None of the other places allow dogs in so we ended up buying sandwiches at the cafe and sitting in the coastal garden instead.
The Rattler on the coast road to Shields is dog friendly and has a wheelchair ramp too plus a daily carvery and OAP specials.

Should have went to the Promenade. Dogs allowed in there.

I got stopped by a woman with a chihuahua on Seaburn beach at about midday asking where Grannie Annie's was. She was heading towards Whitburn.

You should have went a bit further down to the promenade.

Back