Grannie Annies

We had a look through the window but it looked really busy and there were no signs to say you could take dogs in. There were nine of us including one in a large motorised wheelchair, plus three collies.

Might have been tricky with that size party on a busy day, but seen a few dogs in.

Accompanied, like, not just out for a flat white on their own.

Might have been tricky with that size party on a busy day, but seen a few dogs in.

Accompanied, like, not just out for a flat white on their own.

:D

Will keep it in mind for the future as it looked nice in there. It was a nice day and quite busy down the beach today.

Promenade is lovely for food mind,we we're there Monday .

Also saw geordie shore down roker Monday, everyone was walking past them, either no one ahd a clue who they we're or didn't want to admit it, they looked a bit gutted :lol:.I only recognised the one who is that plastic she looks in her 40s.

Going to call in for a few on Satada. Havnt been in yet and don't want to jump to conclusions about the place as a bar but the crap sign looks like it should be above the arcades.
That aside, any any particular ales or beers I should look out for in there?
Or do any regulars know what the selection is like?

Going to call in for a few on Satada. Havnt been in yet and don't want to jump to conclusions about the place as a bar but the crap sign looks like it should be above the arcades.
@gillythedilf is the man to advise if the Fosters is on point.

Had Hop House lager on tap when I was last in which was a nice pint about as nice as it is in bottles I would say. One of the better popular lagers out there at the minute but still a bit more difficult to find on draught so it was a welcome change.

Back