Grand national weekend starts tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shite, went for four years in a row, each year there were more chavs caring about selfies and fake tan rather than the racing , went to Cheltenham this year for the first time and it pisses all over the national
Full of horrible micks.

Goodwood is the best meet

I really like the Grand National, im glad they have change the start time this year/ future years to later in the day so it doesn't clash with the football.

Is it expensive/ hard to get tickets for the big race days like the National Sunday, Gold Cup etc...?

I really like the Grand National, im glad they have change the start time this year/ future years to later in the day so it doesn't clash with the football.

Is it expensive/ hard to get tickets for the big race days like the National Sunday, Gold Cup etc...?
Not when I went. Aintree just isn't that good to watch the horses.

First fence is amazing to stand next to. Like an earthquake when they go over it.

Not when I went. Aintree just isn't that good to watch the horses.

First fence is amazing to stand next to. Like an earthquake when they go over it.

How much was it for tickets? I'm not really into racing (Watch the big ones on TV and Been to York and Ripon with work/ days out but that's it) but its one of those things id like to experience once, ideally with mates on the piss.

Two of the most boring sports known to man to choose from. Glad I am at work on Saturday.
You don't have to watch them you know, you can be off and not watch any of them. I couldn't imagine being pleased to be at work cause 2 things I don't like are on the telly.

How much was it for tickets? I'm not really into racing (Watch the big ones on TV and Been to York and Ripon with work/ days out but that's it) but its one of those things id like to experience once, ideally with mates on the piss.
While since I've been. £30 rings bells but no idea now

Cheltenham is way better than Aintree if you want racing

Thought you had a gambling habit?
That's the second time this thread you've thought wrong about me. Maybe stop thinking about an Internet stranger and do something else.

We went to Cheltenham this year for the Thursday and Friday and it cost about £90 for the tickets for the 2 days. That was in Tattersalls enclosure.

Going again next year but going into the Best Mate enclosure which is the highest price, which will cost us about £150 for both days

:lol: We're you handcuffed and dragged along screaming or something ?
I am a racing fan mate not knocking the quality of the races

In stands were you are less crowded so easy access to bar and better views ( in previous experiences) 115 Cheltenham, 110 national, obviously can get cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back