Grand national weekend starts tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Littlerobbieh

I'm off there on Saturday with my good wife and can't wait. Finish work tomorrow, head down to southport on Friday, meet friends who live there, national and all day session on the Saturday then back home on Sunday. Monday off work too so an extra recovery day. Double seven or Holywell to win the big race.

I'm off there on Saturday with my good wife and can't wait. Finish work tomorrow, head down to southport on Friday, meet friends who live there, national and all day session on the Saturday then back home on Sunday. Monday off work too so an extra recovery day. Double seven or Holywell to win the big race.
Used to be a class day out but f***ing chavs have really spoiled the horses.

It's shite, went for four years in a row, each year there were more chavs caring about selfies and fake tan rather than the racing , went to Cheltenham this year for the first time and it pisses all over the national

It's shite, went for four years in a row, each year there were more chavs caring about selfies and fake tan rather than the racing , went to Cheltenham this year for the first time and it pisses all over the national
:lol: We're you handcuffed and dragged along screaming or something ?

Went for the Thursday and that was utterly hideous. Christ knows what the Saturday is like.

My mate backed the winner of the last, £10er, might have been each way, 33/1, happy days for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back