Gran Turismo 7

I've stopped using it. Went back to the other races with real cars and they felt impossible to corner without the unlimited grip :lol: ...doing some hours worth of grind with it to buy the F1 Fina legend has skewed my perception of how to drive on it

I've stopped using it. Went back to the other races with real cars and they felt impossible to corner without the unlimited grip :lol: ...doing some hours worth of grind with it to buy the F1 Fina legend has skewed my perception of how to drive on it

Aye, as this is all I'm doing, I imagine going back to normal cars will feel slow as hell and turn like the Titanic. On the plus side I know the Toyko Expressway inside out :neutral:

Aye, as this is all I'm doing, I imagine going back to normal cars will feel slow as hell and turn like the Titanic. On the plus side I know the Toyko Expressway inside out :neutral:
That’s it. I understand how easy it is to get credits quickly with it but After that I did find it difficult for a bit in other races

See PD tried to patch it...only for a few tweaks and you make the Tomahawk have even less PP and even faster :lol:

Another week of grinding it is then:cool:

See PD tried to patch it...only for a few tweaks and you make the Tomahawk have even less PP and even faster :lol:

Another week of grinding it is then:cool:
Do you have a picture of your settings mate. I had a 600pp set up before the update with a funny gear box basically starting in 4th gear but now it's 1295pp.

Do you have a picture of your settings mate. I had a 600pp set up before the update with a funny gear box basically starting in 4th gear but now it's 1295pp.

Try gtplanet forum for the game, they'll have stuff on there.

I tried it a few times last week but quickly got bored. I didn't get the game to farm credits like this. It's boring and I also find it ridiculous. Prefer doing the single player races with cars that can possibly win but can also lose with a little mistake or two.

Post #563

Try gtplanet forum for the game, they'll have stuff on there.

I tried it a few times last week but quickly got bored. I didn't get the game to farm credits like this. It's boring and I also find it ridiculous. Prefer doing the single player races with cars that can possibly win but can also lose with a little mistake or two.
You've got the same outlook as me. Did a couple hours grinding on it to get a car i wanted but after that i haven't bothered. I'm just sticking to the daily races now as prefer racing again other people than the AI. I like the unpredictability of it :lol:

Any of you do many of the daily races?

Anyone still play this?
I'm at the rally races on the coffee shop and I can not get anywhere near winning

Not for a little while but we've been doing a fair bit of work around the house and I've been playing Madden instead. No doubt I'll get back into it at some point. The rallies are a ballache imo, nothing feels natural about them. Wish they'd miss them off the game altogether and give us more real racetracks to go on instead. Managed to do all the ones that were available last time I played but they do tend to take a bit longer than others

Not for a little while but we've been doing a fair bit of work around the house and I've been playing Madden instead. No doubt I'll get back into it at some point. The rallies are a ballache imo, nothing feels natural about them. Wish they'd miss them off the game altogether and give us more real racetracks to go on instead. Managed to do all the ones that were available last time I played but they do tend to take a bit longer than others
Its annoying as fuck cos I'm really into the game but I can't progress any further

Anyone still play this?
I'm at the rally races on the coffee shop and I can not get anywhere near winning
Rally's are hard as fuck but you ultimately just need the right cat to win them. I'll check tomorrow and see which one I used (think it was one I won from one of the rally's races tbh).

I think most of the game as it gets later is trial and error with finding the right car that can win each race and then when you get it a bit practice getting to know the course etc.

It gets harder after the rally's as well tbh but again you find the right car and suddenly the races come easy.

Few times I've spent over a million on a car and it's done fuck all and been gutted but then it's come in handy on a different race.

Makes for great longevity of the game though.

Its annoying as fuck cos I'm really into the game but I can't progress any further
Which one in particular is it? like Smiler its been an age since played it myself but I remember the rally stages for the licenses been bugged so wonder if its cropped up for the menu.

One license in particular needed you to complete a rally stage under a set time except it only gave you the option of road tires making it damm near impossible. Hopefully they've been sorted since

Anyone still play this?
I can recall doing one of the rally challenges and being nowhere near the required time. Must have tried it 50 times. I changed the tires and did it first time. :)

I'm still stuck on the test for the last license. Smashed the rest fairly easily but this one is an absolute killer in the ice, can't even get round the track, nevermind on time.
Had a look and I did those rally races with the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 86.

Think you win it in one of those races. Think to win it I either used the Focus Gr.B rally car or the Sport Quattro S1 Piles Peak 87. Only other rally car I ace is the Toyota 85 Grab Rally Car so had to be one of those.

Try and get a flow where you don't go heavy ontbhe brakes and drift the corners. Rally's are a pain like but right car and once you get used to the contending and should get through it.

Last edited:
Which one in particular is it? like Smiler its been an age since played it myself but I remember the rally stages for the licenses been bugged so wonder if its cropped up for the menu.

One license in particular needed you to complete a rally stage under a set time except it only gave you the option of road tires making it damm near impossible. Hopefully they've been sorted since

Ah shit yeah, forgot about that road tyres glitch. I spent ages trying to do one of the rallies and spent so much time trying to do it I ended up only about 5 or 6 seconds off what I needed and could not figure out why I was kidding time in certain corners/sections. Then I read about the glitch, shortly after that an update came out and it was back how it should be and I absolutely walked it. Mind, if I hadn't had all that practice on the wrong tyres it would've taken a while still but I was unknowingly absolutely caning it on the road tyres because if tried to do it that much.

I'm still stuck on the test for the last license. Smashed the rest fairly easily but this one is an absolute killer in the ice, can't even get round the track, nevermind on time.

Had a look and I did those rally races with the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 86.

Think you win it in one of those races. Think to win it I either used the Focus Gr.B rally car or the Sport Quattro S1 Piles Peak 87. Only other rally car I ace is the Toyota 85 Grab Rally Car so had to be one of those.

Try and get a flow where you don't go heavy ontbhe brakes and drift the corners. Rally's are a pain like but right car and once you get used to the contending and should get through it.
Have u got gold yet in all the licences?

Back