Gran Turismo 7

Nee bother. Was just trying to help in case people were mashing X or options wondering why it wasn't skipping.

Good job there's no load times on PS5 then. Loads of time back to play.
Aye but I’m missing about 7 minutes of life from intro. Glad it never shows again. Those ones that appear before tournaments do me head in as can’t skip neither.

That 3rd drag race is a pain in the arse. Nailed the 1st two using a rally car but now I'm just wheel spinning.

also good for 24 hour le mon in 24 minutes mission but make sure you put full wet tyres on at the end of the second lap as it starts to rain half way round.
and one of the new 1 hour races which u can pick your own car change fuel mix to 6, i stopped in the pits for 15 minutes and still won comfortably you get about 1 million in the payout

Last edited:
use the dodge tommohawk x look on line theres a setup you can get the pp down to 595, car does 312mph and corners like its on rails( do it before its patched) then you can grind tokoyo race 10 laps in about 18 minutes for 825k

Just did this very thing last night. Apart from the first lap you legit don't need to break as it can take pretty much any corner flat out.

Got my eyes on the Mclaren F1 in legend cars at the minute so just working through a few of these to get it

Just did this very thing last night. Apart from the first lap you legit don't need to break as it can take pretty much any corner flat out.

Got my eyes on the Mclaren F1 in legend cars at the minute so just working through a few of these to get it

u need to do as much as possible before they patch it you can make about 2.5m an hour grinding

Back