Graham Norton tonight!

SMB in full on turning into their dads in never-heard-of-them-this-music-is-just-noise-what-are-they-wearing mode :)
last dinner party just a bunch of posh kids, female mumford and sons if you will.
Well over-hyped for imo pretty bland and unexceptional music. But they've raided the drama school dressy-up box and say 'fuck' a lot in one song, so fame beckons.

Last edited:

Was just looking at the TV pages to see what's worth watching when I get in from the SoL. Graham Norton has
Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

I've actually never heard of one of them.
No intention of Googling, but, be honest folks, have you heard of any of these?

Who is Graham Norton ?

SMB in full on turning into their dads in never-heard-of-them-this-music-is-just-noise-what-are-they-wearing mode :)

Well over-hyped for imo pretty bland and unexceptional music. But they've raided the drama school dressy-up box and say 'fuck' a lot in one song, so fame beckons.

The kicker for me was that the song was instantly forgettable and the playing - I suppose I’ll have to be specific and say the guitarist - was pretty amateur.

I normally don’t notice much except if I think something is good. I like to be surprised by a band of artist I’ve not heard much of any of. I like to see quality even if it’s not my cup of tea.

But I was wondering why this was getting the attention that Norton said it was. Did I hear their album had won awards? Before it came out? So I paid attention. And if wasn’t very good. Not awful. Just… not good.

Last edited:
Was just looking at the TV pages to see what's worth watching when I get in from the SoL. Graham Norton has
Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

I've actually never heard of one of them.
No intention of Googling, but, be honest folks, have you heard of any of these?

Andrew Scott seems to be in everything at the moment. Not sure on the others though. 😂

and regarded as the next big thing according to bbc, becomes self- fulfilling prophecy.

Back