Graham Norton tonight!

SAFC1962

Winger
Was just looking at the TV pages to see what's worth watching when I get in from the SoL. Graham Norton has
Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

I've actually never heard of one of them.
No intention of Googling, but, be honest folks, have you heard of any of these?

Was just looking at the TV pages to see what's worth watching when I get in from the SoL. Graham Norton has
Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

Nope not heard of any of them so I am going to watch I literally just told you with Jimmy Carr

Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

Kingsley Ben-Adir played Gandhi. I haven't got a clue about the rest.

The Band is The Last Dinner Party

They are brilliant and are going to HUGE, but they are performing Nothing Matters and it’s a bit F wordy
I saw a version from US TV that used the word 'have' instead of 'f@ck'. Didn't really work but I guess they expect to have to censor that for TV most of the time. The video also never shows them saying the line with the F word either, so they can use either version of the song without editing the footage, I guess. Agree it's a catchy tune like, they are being hyped a lot and their debut album is out in a few weeks I believe.

Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

Aye. Paul Mescal was in Aftersun which is superb, he got and Oscar nomination for it. Da Vine Joy Randolph was in the Holdovers which is possibly the best film I’ve seen in 2-3 years. Andrew Scott is the Vicar out of fleabag and Ben Adir (im not massively familiar with) was in One Night in Miami.

Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

Paul Mescal was in Ordinary People and is now staring in a film that's tipped to win awards but I can't remember the name 😀. I'll be honest and say I didn't recognise his name but I would have recognised Andrew Scott if I'd seen his picture. The other two I've no idea who they are.

Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

I've heard of them all except the last one. The first three are all actors.

Paul Mescal was in Normal People and Aftersun and has a new film out called All of Us Strangers alongside Andrew Scott (who was in Sherlock, Fleabag and various other things).

Ben-Adir is fairly new on the scene but he's playing Bob Marley in the new biopic.

I saw a version from US TV that used the word 'have' instead of 'f@ck'. Didn't really work but I guess they expect to have to censor that for TV most of the time. The video also never shows them saying the line with the F word either, so they can use either version of the song without editing the footage, I guess. Agree it's a catchy tune like, they are being hyped a lot and their debut album is out in a few weeks I believe.
Yup they sang “Have” you. I love sweary women - shame that.

Paul Mescal
Andrew Scott
Kingsley Ben-Adir
Da Vine Joy Randolph

I said exactly the same to our lass. I thought it was just me getting old (almost 60)

I never watched it so I still don't know

Back