Graeme Fowler

Example? He seems to always be on the drink (possibly more so a year ago), was an absolute write off on Gin and Wine and Cider every night. Probably compounds his much malligned issues

Was a thing at the Riverside he was suppose to mingle with people in the group got the impression he couldn’t be arsed and conversation needed to be dragged out of him

He wasn’t pissed tho

Was a thing at the Riverside he was suppose to mingle with people in the group got the impression he couldn’t be arsed and conversation needed to be dragged out of him

He wasn’t pissed tho
Probably because he doesnt seem to enjoy conversing with people unless they are lavishing praise on him personally. His general demeanor on twitter is curt & abrupt unless he already knows & likes you or you are describing him as a boyhood hero or inspiration or legend (lets be honest the bloke was a very very average test cricketer who had 2 good knocks - wouldnt even feature in lancashires best England XI)

When we played Tudhoe away. 3 of us were sitting outside, JD, BC and I were sitting outside. She came out, latched herself onto us and constantly swore at her toddler whilst clearly drunk. When challenged we got words to the effect of “I’m an adult, I can do what the fuck I want!” Lovely lady!

He’s not a million miles from another meltdown tonight
Yeah doing his nut because someone is still having a pop at his original comment at Boycs.

His followers are a weird bunch mind, maybe its because of his constant MH reminders people feel they have to but every comment he posts has folks swooning and kissing his arse, even when he is rude or egotistical.

When we played Tudhoe away. 3 of us were sitting outside, JD, BC and I were sitting outside. She came out, latched herself onto us and constantly swore at her toddler whilst clearly drunk. When challenged we got words to the effect of “I’m an adult, I can do what the fuck I want!” Lovely lady!
Sounds as charming as her old man.

Nice :rolleyes::cry:

Back