Graeme Fowler

Example? He seems to always be on the drink (possibly more so a year ago), was an absolute write off on Gin and Wine and Cider every night. Probably compounds his much malligned issues
My favourite drink too.

Mind if that's true its no surprise at all that he has problems with depression. Anyone would have. Self inflicted.

We didn’t know it was him at first. He walked in to Tudhoe CC sporting a TC beard. We asked him to stand beside him in a shit attempt of a beard off! Was only a couple of minutes later when a local came out and informed us it was GRAEME Fowler

No finer beard in Western Europe than TC’s effort.

Bump. See he’s trending again for wankerish comments, this time calling Stan Collymore re Mental health

What a cretin the bloke is.

Collymore said something about cricket being a game for bald fat blokes who like standing around in a field all day. So he's a heathen ****.

Read it now. Spent allday saying players smuggling diamonds whilst just stating right side of the libel laws
Just read his other comments, he's been spouting more shite than I realised. I like football, not as much as cricket but I am a fan. Sadly there are a lot of people in football who think it's the only sport that matters because it's the most popular and belittle others because they don't like them.

Back