Graeme Fowler

Mackem DJ

Striker
Loathsome egomaniac that he is, he is getting masses of stick on twitter for being the PCA ambassador for mental health yet calling Geoff Boycott “a coward” for supposedly ducking 2 series of fast bowling :rolleyes:

He actually tagged him into the tweet too, slagging off a 77 yearold on social media yet he sits on a the biggest of high horses.

Good to see Boycs put him right as well as insinuate there has been a libel

Used to like fowler but he’s a gobshite who gives it out left, right and centre on twitter then gans nuts if anyone criticises him back

Didn't he allegedly dump his wife by text
Fax

Good to see Boycs put him right as well as insinuate there has been a libel

Used to like fowler but he’s a gobshite who gives it out left, right and centre on twitter then gans nuts if anyone criticises him back

He does like. Gets massively offended on twitter if people dont run up his arse and lavish him with praise. He’s a massive bellend who gets away with being pompus and arrogant and patronising by citing his MH issues.

Last edited:
been reading the thread and he sounds like a bit of a cock. blocking anyone who doesnt agree with his opinion. He seems bitter as Sir Geoff had a far better test record than him.

He's a shitcunt. Blocked me on twitter ages ago after some minor disagreement. Makes too much noise about his own issues in an effort to get sympathy.

Has to be the only bloke suffering from depression who loves himself so much he has his own range of t shirts and sweaters with his face on them that only he wears.....:oops: how big of an ego must you have to do that?

Cricket Nobody v Cricket Legend

That went well....

Fowler is the typical no mark that would be nowhere without modern social media.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/gfoxyfowler/status/941325913467310080

What a massive knob

Good apology. However he was pressured into it.

He often tries to belittle people’s opinions. He was quite nasty to another lad on Twitter a few weeks ago. The lad didn’t even provoke him. Only disagreed.
He gets very narked if anyone dare tweet him something that doesnt involve running up his arse or agreeing with him.

Very dislikable bloke & although he remains drinking buddies with Beefy I dont think many others from that era have much to do with him.

Last edited:
Loathsome egomaniac that he is, he is getting masses of stick on twitter for being the PCA ambassador for mental health yet calling Geoff Boycott “a coward” for supposedly ducking 2 series of fast bowling :rolleyes:

He actually tagged him into the tweet too, slagging off a 77 yearold on social media yet he sits on a the biggest of high horses.

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago in a disagreement over Tim Henman.
I lived 5 doors from him when he started shagging that lass at DCC and I can confirm he is an utter fucknut.

Back